A Boy's honor

3rd person POV:

Team 7 and their escort-y, Tazuna, arrived at Tazuna's daughter's, Tasunami, home.

Tazuna: I'm home, sweetheart!

Tasunami: You're home- who are these four?

Tazuna: They're the shinobi who brought me here safely.

Tasunami: Is the white-haired one okay?

Kakashi, who was getting a piggyback ride from Kiryu, spoke.

Kakashi: There was a fight... I exhausted my chakra. I'm going to need about a week to recuperate.

Tasunami: Well stay as long as you need. Consider it payment for bringing my father back safely.

She walks over to hug her father.

Tazuna: Where's Inari?

Tasunami: Oh, he's out playing.

Tazuna: Good...

Tasunami: Was it him...?

Tazuna: Yeah...

Tasunami:... I wish he could simply calm down and not take this too far.

Tazuna: He's old like me... Meaning he's more stubborn than a mountain refusing to move.

Kiryu: Oi. Where can I put, sensei?

Tasunami: Follow me.

She brings Kiryu to a living room where he dropped Kakashi and tossed a blanket over him.

Kakashi: UGH!

Kiryu: Rest well, sensei. We'll handle things from here.

Kakashi:(under blanket) I'm fatigued, not unconscious. I can still teach you kids.

Kiryu was already gone.

Kakashi:(under blanket) Hello? Kiryu...? Majima? Sakura?

Kakashi:(under blanket) At least give me a pillow.

(Opening theme)

Tucking Kakashi properly into bed, so he could properly rest, Sakura asked her sensei a question after cursing Kiryu for forcing her to take action in this endeavor.

Sakura: So the Sharingan and the prison jutsu have left you out of commission, where does that leave us?

Kakashi: Just because I'm stuck in bed, doesn't mean I can't teach you three.

Kakashi: But let's get the elephant out of the room.

Kakashi: Majima, you're probably wondering about my eye.

Majima:(sarcastically) What gave you that impression?

Kakashi: My eye was transplanted into me. Willingly given to me by a friend.

Kakashi: That's all you'll get from me for now.

Kakashi: Kiryu.

Kiryu: What?

Kakashi: Let's talk about your color change.

Sakura: Can we also talk about why his Chakra ignites and surround him in battle?

Kakashi: Kiryu, do you want them to know the truth?

Kiryu:.... Alright.

Kiryu:(clears throat)