Prologue :)

Finally did it! This is the book that you all waiting for! Let's check it out! I will put the book cover later because I need a time to search the picture and stuff! So don't worry! I will try to do my best!
____________________________________________
5 Year ago~

As you guys can see. Their was a tall man that is calling somebody at the phone, Yes! His name was Amato. Beside him is Red flying spera name Mechabot. Amato is talking with his Father name Tok Aba. At the door frame, their was a small figure. He was using a orange vest and a orange dino hat. He was looking at his father and his father partner. He was our cute cinnamon roll! Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Dad! It is true that you will send me to Pulau Rintis?

Amato: Eh! Boboiboy, my little angle!

Mechabot: You forgot to answer his question!

Amato: Hehehe. Yes, I will send you to Tok Aba for the summer, then you need to be behave and help Tok Aba, Okay?

Boboiboy: Okay!

Tok Aba*Phone*: What happen there?

Boboiboy: Atok! Its me! Boboiboy!

Tok Aba*Phone*: My grandson, how are you?

Boboiboy: I'm fine tok!

Amato: How about you pack your things Boboiboy? Tomorrow I will send you to the train station early in the morning. I still have a work to do you know.

Boboiboy: Okay, Dad!

Boboiboy run to his room and ready all the things he need at the Pulau Rintis. Meanwhile his father continue calling his father. At the time he finish Boboiboy was now sleeping. He was very excited for this!

Time Skip~

Boboiboy is now at Tok Aba house. The house was very nice and comfortable. He was searching for his grandfather until he find the note at freezer. He follow the direction that his grandfather write in the note. He didn't meet anybody in his way at all. When he arrived at his grandfather cocoa shop. He just can see a chubby kid that walking away and his grandfather that look unamused. When he sit he ask his grandfather about that kid.

Tok Aba: That was Gopal. The kid that always want the Hot chocolate for free every time he come.

Boboiboy: Ohhhh...

Then Tok Aba said that he want to go buy a ice because they didn't have a ice anymore so he ask Boboiboy for a help. Anf the time Boboiboy take care of the shop. Their was some kind of purple robot robbing their cocoa. Boboiboy chase the robot. Find out that there was alien, take the cocoa and some kind of spera following him to home.

He want to said the things he found out today to Tok Aba but he feel like it wasn't necessary. At the night of that day. Boboiboy find out that was a power spera "Ochobot" that he found is like Mechabot. He tell Tok Aba about Ochobot and a things he found yesterday and yada yada yada.

(It was same as a canon but Boboiboy didn't have friend that time)

Time Skip~

He go to Pulau Rintis. He didn't have friend at there, he just have Ochobot. He didn't know if he could tell his father about this or not but he did anyway. His father is like... Half proud Half disappointed. He tell Boboiboy to keep the power watch and use it for self defense. Boboiboy also can't tell anybody about this power at all.

When his age was 13, he live alone and he was independent. His father didn't leave him, it just his father is very busy and sometimes he can't even talk to his son. At that age too he heard about the incident at Pulau Rintis. He call Tok Aba to make sure that Ochobot was fine and he was grateful to hear that Ochobot is fine and he been upgrade too! He also call His grandfather and Ochobot very often every week. He also hear about the heroes at Pulau Rintis. He also want to be a hero to! But he can't. He need to keep his power secret.

Boboiboy: How can I be a hero without anybody notice me? Hmmm!

He think every day, week, Month. At the time he thinking he also training. He know all of his power and it weakness. He already open a second tier and also all of the elements thanks to his father training him to not let his power lost control.

And at his 14 birthday, he have decided! He will be a hero! But... In secret!

_____________________________________________
How was the prologue, pal? I know it was a little... Different? Oh, whatever. Just wait for the Chapter 1 Everyone! At that time.

Gopal: 16 year old
Boboiboy, Yaya, Fang: 15 year old
Ying: 14 year old!

That's all pals!

UwU out~
How?~