Rainbow Arc 2

Y/N was happy she took some of her Pokemon to help. Aside from Pachi, she also took Appletun, Gyarados, Empoleon, Dragapult, and Glaceon.

"Whoa! That's a huge gate!" Y/N said as they all arrived at a stone gate.

"Biotope 8, or The Garden, flora and fauna live freely within its walls." Johannes explained.

"The IGO researches gourmet animals' behavior and such in here" Toriko told her.

"I see" Y/N and Komatsu said.

"Gochisousama desu, Toriko-sama" the two guards at the gate greeted.

"Don't use that greeting. I haven't gotten you anything to eat" Toriko said, nobody noticing a red motorcycle standing beside a gigantic rock. Behind that rock is Tina with Kruppoh flying right next to her determined to get a scoop.

BOOM! BOOM!

"What was that?! Thunder?" Komatsu guessed as he looked up to the gray sky.

"It's drumming" Toriko stated.

"Drumming?" Komatsu repeated.

"It's an act of intimidation that's characteristic of gorillas." he responded.

"If I recall, that's a way to say, 'Get lost!'" Y/N said.

"We just got word, a Troll Kong is spotted at the gate." one of the gate guards said.

"The king of the garden is basically telling me to stay out. But never mind, open up." Toriko told the guards.

"Sorry, according to regulations, while a wild beast is within 5 kilometers of the gate, we cannot open it." The guard said.

"Man, you guys are always a pain" Toriko sighed, "So basically, it's okay as long as they're not within 5 kilometers, right? It's not a problem if they're already gone when it's opened right?" Toriko walked over to the wall and cracked his knuckles, "If they're gonna try to intimidate us from their side, we'll bring some intimidation of our own!"

'Wait, what?' Y/N thought as she and the group looked over at Toriko.

"Wh-What's he planning to do?!" Tina said while videotaping with her camcorder.

A red aura started to emit from Toriko as he roared and then rolled his right arm, and pulled it back.

"SAN REN KUGI PUNCH!" Toriko swung his arm at the wall which basically destroyed the wall, "And it's open" The group looked at the gigantic hole that Toriko made.

"Wh-what was that?" Komatsu managed to say.

"The Kugi punch! It's an attack that drives several punches in at once. The number of simultaneous punches is just like a nail being hammered in the destruction piercing through to the other side"  Toriko explained.

"Wow, I wonder how strong he could be against my fighting Pokemon." Y/N wondered.

"Sorry for the intrusion" Toriko walked into the Biotope.

"W-Wait a second, please don't leave us behind!" Komatsu said as he and
Y/N quickly ran after Toriko.

-------------

Thunder roared from the stormy clouds as the duo walked across the barren place.

"Looks like rain" Toriko commented, "The rainbow tree is tall, so it'd be pretty bad news if lightning struck."

"Yeah, it would act like a lightning rod. We'd better hurry." Y/N agreed.

"R-right" Komatsu said. He watched as Toriko stopped and then jumped down to go to a lower level of land, only for the ground to crumble and letting the giant man fall into a hole that was dug out.