Christmas Time

Sorry I am late for this part, To be honest,I had forgotten about it!! 🙃🙃

"Wai..." Mari screamed at her when she went back.

Just then it clicked, Tomorrow is Christmas! Her favorite time of the year! She already had bought gifts for all of them last week. She went back to the living room and true to Bunnix's words, only her family was sitting there.

She screamed, "Tomorrow is Christmas!"

Adrien and Luka who were talking with each other and hadn't noticed her jumped in the air.

"Geez Mari tell a guy before screaming." Luka exclaimed.

Adrien nodded beside him. Others were laughing at their reaction.

"Yeah Marihime tomorrow is Christmas! You know this!" Kagami said.

Chloe then exclaimed while shaping her nails, "Don't tell me you forgot after buying the gifts! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

Mari sheepishly grinned. Chloe sighed but said nothing.

"So what are our plans for tomorrow?" Mari asked looking at Penny.

Penny smiled and answered, "Yeah we have. In the morning we will open the gifts. Afternoon uptil 1 is for you Marinette to go to the Wayne's as you wanted. At 2 we are going as a family to either Park or Mall, you all can decide. We may stay there till evening till 8 except for Marinette and Adrien-"

Adrien and Marinette screamed, "Why us?"

Jagged interrupted and said, "You both have to go to the League for practice."

Marinette and Adrien both smiled sheepishly and said, "oh yeahh."

Marinette messaged the Bruce Wayne that she would be coming around 11. But she didn't message why. She wanted to surprise them.

In the morning!

Marinette woke up early in the morning around 7 am. She was excited for her First Christmas in the U.S. She saw the snow outside and her heart filled with happiness. She then hatched a plan to prank Adrien and Chloe.

She first went to wake up Kagami only to see she was fully dressed. She told her to come with her.

She then went to Luka who she knew was awake due to his music coming from his room. She told Luka and Kagami to follow her. She took them outside and told them to collect snowballs and her plan. They grinned and agreed without hesitation. They collected snowballs in each hand and went to Chloe's room first.

They threw snowballs at her while she was sleeping. She shrieked at the sudden cold thing that was thrown on her face. She then realized that it was snowballs. She looked up to see Kagami and Luka and Marinette smirking at her. Before Chloe could scream at them, Luka said, "We are planning to throw snowballs at Adrien too.... Wanna join?"

Chloe smiled and said, "Of course yes. Just a sec."

She went in the bathroom and came back wearing coat and Gloves. She joined them again outside and gathered snowballs in her hands. When everyone one had 2 snowballs each they went inside to Adrien's room and threw snowballs at his face.

Adrien woke up with a start. He screamed at first then realized what was happening and looked to see his friends smirking at him.

He said, "Meowch! You all are so meaown! You all hurt me!" He placed his hand dramatically on his chest.

Marinette scoffed and said, "You will live!" And went out screaming, "I'm opening my presents. Last one has to help make breakfast."

Everyone ran after her. Adrien was the last one. He sighed and went to open his gifts!

Jagged and Penny were sitting on the sofa, waiting for them. Everyone wished each other A merry Christmas!

Kagami asked if they could open their gifts right now at which Penny nodded.

Luka received A new guitar from Jagged and Penny, A mug from Adrien, A photo of him and Kagami hugging from Chloe, Headphones which he wanted from Kagami and His favorite brand of coffee year pack voucher from Marinette.

Kagami received Ice skates from Tomoe which she had told her mother she liked, Photo of Luka and her dancing from Chloe, Promise ring to marry her one day from Luka, Sword Cleaning set from Adrien, Jagged and Penny brought her Jacket and Gloves for going out in snow and Marinette gave her a box of chocolates. Kagami raised her eye when she opened Marinette's gift. Marinette knowing what she was thinking said, "I know you have a strict diet due to fencing but don't worry I speaker with Aunt Tomoe and she allowed you one week to have whatever you want. No diet!" Kagami couldn't believe it! Her mother allowed her to eat anything! She just hugged mari.

Chloe received her Favorite brands vouchers from her parents, An expensive perfume from Adrien, Kagami and Luka gave her a new makeup kit, Jagged and Penny gave her a new Vanity Bag with Mirror, and Marinette gave her a spa day voucher which she can use any day in a year.

Jagged and Penny received vouchers for many shopping brands and a new mic and simple makeup kit from all the kids together.

Adrien received Nerf guns from Marinette, 3 large boxes of each Donuts and Chocolates and Cookies from Jagged and Penny and Amelie(his aunt), A jacket from Felix, A Photo of Kagami, Luka, Chloe, Marinette and him in their superhero form smiling from Chloe, Kagami and Luka gave him a new video game.

Marinette received A photo of her and her friends on a picnic from Chloe, A teddy bear from Adrien, a new sewing machine and a mannequin to sew clothes on from Jagged and Penny and sketchbook with pens and pencil along with a smart watch.

They all thanked each other. Adrien went to his room to call his aunt and Felix. Chloe and Kagami also went in their rooms to call their parents. Then, Marinette decided to get ready and have breakfast.

Marinette came back down ready to see breakfast on the table. Penny smiled at her and said, "Sit down. Adrien has went to call everyone else."

Marinette sat down. After everyone came, they had breakfast. Soon it was 10:30, Marinette as she had nothing to do, she went to the Wayne Manor on foot after collecting their gifts. It was a 20 min walk from her place. She arrived at the Wayne's at exactly 10:55am. She rang the bell.

_________

From now onwards, every Sunday new part will be updated!!
Thanks for reading!!
💙💙