Forty-two |His bet

•••ANGELICA•••

I was in between few people just trying not to die from boredom.

I know you're rich rich babe and I know your husband is fine just because he gives you money for sexy time. No need to brag about it.

I saw Matteo approach me looking worried and pissed glaring at everyone. I walked towards him.

"Donna. Angel is in deep shit." He said as we were walking next to each other towards some door.

"What happened?" I asked him.

Last time I saw Angel was when he went to play poker and told me that he will fuck the attitude out of me which is impossibile since when he will do that I will be more of a brat that I'm already am because I'm a needy bitch that loves his big dick- I mean heart.

"They brought Ethan as a bet and they want Angel to pull you out as a bet too. Should we start the plan?" Matteo told me and I nodded.

The plan.

The thing I haven't told to Angel. We had a conversation a day ago where he asked me what will happened if there will be any fuck up. And I simply told him I have a plan.

I knew Russians would be here and they would probably pull some show up so I came out with plan. I expected the unexpected.

The Ethan part was unexpected but the part where they would want me was expected. People saw that I was Angels weakness as much as he was mine.

I walked up to black big door. There were guards in front of them. I nodded their way and they glared at me.

Those are Russians guards due to tattoo. I'm not stupid.

"Hello I came here for my husband. He said he needed me." I said acting clueless about the situation I was in.

Angel was right I'm better then Leonardo DiCaprio. They touched their ear probably taking thought ear piece. They mumbled something into it.

After their little chitchat that was 100% just flirting they let me in. I went down stairs slowly. I looked around the room.

All the so called big bad Mafia man were starting at Dominic and Daniel. When they heard clicking of my heels their heads snapped to me.

"Dominic, Daniel long time no see." I said walking further into room.

"Angelica." They acknowledged my present.

I saw Angel glaring at them till his eyes met mine. His glare soften as I send him a little nod.

"So since your wife is here why won't we start?" Dominic asked smirking again Angel.

I stood there looking at everyone as a scared little bitch. That was part of an act. Let them get close and then just make them go away into grave.

"Please Angel what's going on?" I asked pleading.

Angel knew I would never plead people like that not even him.

Guilt washed over his face but then his two and a half brain cells registered it's all an act worthy of Oscar.

"Your husband bet on you princess." A familiar voice said.