Chapter 33: The Care and The Fierce

BOBOIBOY'S POV

We ran by the paths of Que'Sia as we stumble on a building lit up in fire. The people of the planet are in panic running away from the scene and dodging the falling obstacles.

As the people ran away, they accidentally bump on us.

"This is chaos Mr. Boboiboy's Dad" Ying says to my dad as he looked at Ying in a poker face and smiled in awkwardness.

"Just call me Amato or Mechamato" dad replied after looking back at Matarebot who continues wrecking the city.

"Oh this one is a good one to be beaten up" Y/n says bumping both of her fists as it sparks as she smiles while watching Matarebot. She then looked at me."So? What's the plan for this crazy robot?" She asked.

I smiled at her. And faced everyone including my dad.

"Since Matarebot's a clean freak power sphere we need to join him in a competitive way" I say as I looked at Fang giving him a hint. He easily get what I meant and he nods. The others are still confused at what I said.

"Your son is so complicated like you amato" Mechabot says as I laugh nervously and scratch my cheek.

"But what do you mean join him? I'm too lazy to clean right now" Gopal says as he gets a pie and eat it. But where did he get that pie?

"Easy" me and Fang says as we both stand back to back. "We do this in Captain Kaizo's way" we both said and dad and the others immediately  gets it except Y/n.

Well Y/n haven't seen nor experienced the Cleaning Way of Captain Kaizo so she literally have no idea. Buy she's my girl so I explained it to her.

"Ohhhh now I get it! Can I atleast have the mop so I can shove it on his clean freak face?" she says and I shook my head on a no and she just giggled.

We started to do what has to be done and went on position. We went to a nearby shop to borrow some cleaning supplies too.

"HEY MATAREBOT" dad called the clean freak robot as it looked at us from above. After seeing us, he landed on the ground and looked at us confused.

"Your disaster ends now" dad continued.

"Are you blind? I am cleaning the mess here"

"You call this chaos cleaning?" Y/n talked back as she points the mop to the fallen obstacles. Matarebot looked around seeing the distraction he had done.

"Bet we can clean better than you" Y/n provoked Matarebot. As planned, Matarebot was passed off.

"Oh yeah? Then take this" he says firing a dirty water right to Y/n.

"Wait what–" before Y/n could finish what she was about to say, the water splashed on her face as she slipped and fell on her butt.

Failed!

"Okay kids! Plan B! Take him to me" dad says as we nod. Y/n sat up and I helped her up.

We immediately do what dad said and sprinted to Matarebot. He shoots soap and water at us. I slipped to one of the soap who shot on the floor but luckily Yaya assisted me.

Dad grabbed a small broom somewhere making all of us raise a brow at him.

"Your disastrous cleaning will end now Matarebot" he says positioning the broom like some kind of blaster. I think he's going to mechanised it to a blaster.

"Is he for real? How the heck would a broom defeat Matarebot?" Gopal questioned and dad did his thing.

"Mechabot, MECHANIZE" he says as mechabot transformed the broom to a nice red themed blaster.