| Chapter 126: Back to School |

You were leaning on the wall as you held onto your trolley while sticking two fingers into Evie's cages as you began to caress her white feathers. Your owl since you were 11 leaned into your touch, giving you her face making you smile as you caressed it. Feeling a presence beside you as you looked up to Harry, Tom, Davina and Cindy with their trolleys.

"This is our last year and the last time, we will walk through that wall" Cindy said staring at the wall of Platform 9 and 10 but no one knew the secrets of those two platforms.

"Platform 9 ¾. I remember our first time here" You said smiling at the wall.

"The way the magic felt running through my veins" You and Tom said at the same time making both of you look at each other. The two of you smiled at each other

"And how embarrassed I was for asking that conductor about the platform" Harry mumbled staring at the same conductor from 8 years ago. This made you laugh hysterically. Maybe the first time you gave laugh so hard in the month of August.

"Come on or we will miss the train" Davina said excitedly. She was the first one to run to the wall and disappearing. Cindy followed along then Harry. Tom followed along leaving you there. You took a deep breath as you made a run for it. Walking through the wall, feeling the magic flow through your veins as you were engulf by the magical sight of the Hogwarts Express.

"No one tell about the baby" You whispered to the four of them.

"Got it" Davina gave you a thumbs up.

"Did you send the letter to Professor McGonagall before we left?" You asked looking to Cindy as her owl then flew to her with a letter in his beak.

"Look, Odus heard you" Tom teased making you roll your eyes, playfully. Cindy, who will take charge as your secretary took the letter as she opened it and read it.

"The Professor has agreed to give you, your own room. Professor McGonagall also wishes you, Congratulations" Cindy summarize what has been written on the letter.

"Good—"

"Harry!! Y/n!!"

All of you looked to see Hermione and Ron running towards you followed by the others.

"Go and find us a compartment. I'll be right behind you" You whispered to the three who nodded and walked off before any of your friends would see them and question who they were. You saw Draco who was walking beside Astoria.

Astoria was talking on and on but you notice how Draco isnt listening because he had his gaze on you. His full attention to you. All you wanted to do was run to him, in his arms and tell him the great news of him being a Father. Harry looked at you, seeing how you were itching to run to the love of your life. He shook his head side to side. You sighed, moving back behind Harry.

"We havent seen you guys for the whole month! And you were at the Cabin. Where were you two?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"We stayed with Uncle Rhodey" You said mentioning the your Godfather the one who your Dad appointed to take good care of you.

"That doesnt give you an excuse to not reply to our letters" Ginny smacked Harry square on the head making you snicker. Harry glared at you as you just shrugged at him.

You fell silent as the others stared at you. They smiled as they greeted you like how they always do.

"Your awfully silent and stiff" Ron said in a teasing manner. Trying to lighten up the intense atmosphere.

"Y/N!!" Someone runned to you in a fast manner and it was Davina. She had the biggest and sweetest smile ever.

"Who are you?" Astoria hissed in disgust knowing this girl isnt the typical Slytherin. Davina stopped knowing it was a wrong time for her to butt in.