Two:

Ignore mistakes if any....
Comments will be appreciated....

......................

Nandini was working on the laptop with her specks on and a pencil on her hand and her back was in between her lips.... her hair tied in a loose bun with another lead pencil.... dressed in jeans and olive coloured dress shirt with the first 2 buttons open.... the frowns on her forehead deepened as she continued to read the text from the screen....

"Nandini!"

Listening to her name being called nandini turned around to find one of her colleagues looking at her from behind the door of their boss cabins....

"Boss is calling you!"

Nandini made a bad face dropping in back on the chair with the back rest on which her colleague chuckled and went inside the cabin... looking at the screen nandini put her pencil amd specks on the table before opening the pencil from her hair letting the long brown strands to fell on her back reaching till her waist...

Getting up from ger table she looked at her best friend Navya, who gave her a thumbs up knowing their boss is such an ass sometimes.... nandini chuckled and reaching the boss cabin she looked inside to see the boss in bad mood making nandini mentally roll her eyes...

"Yes boss!"

Nandini looked at her colleague who was just wanting to run away... moving her gaze back to her boss she groaned slowly but then frowned listening to her boss...

"Sit down!"

Nandini looked at her colleague who was waiting for their boss to brust but then she looked at him and spoke in her rude tone...

"Call Alex and get out of here!"

He literally ran away while nandini kept waiting for her boss to say something but she was busy in reading something in the laptop...

"Boss you called me?"

Alex came and asked on which the two ladies looked at him... the lady nodded and Alex came to stand beside nandini before their boss spoke...

"Sit down!"

The duo shared a look before Alex sat down and their boss looked at nandini saying...

"As much as I hate you two's clumsy nature, I can't change the fact that you two are one of the best writers/editors of my magazine!"

Alex and Nandini looked at each other thinking about the conclusion of the talk when tehir boss again continued....

"You two are going to Wales! The Prince has come to London and they are soon going to have a press! You two will be there to have all the information! You will stay there for a month or so because of all the festivals and charity that will be happening! Including that try to make a biogeography of the Prince but no one should know about it! No one knows about him in person, and we are going to do that!"

Alex and Nandini huffed a breath, why not? They are going to stay away from this scary human being for a while...

"Your passes will be on your desks in the evening!

In the next moment nandini and alex stood up from their chairs and walked out before that scary woman shout at them!

Walking side by side the duo reached near Navya's desk and nandini slumped on her chair as navya was standing up collecting the papers.... Alex leaned to the table holding the paper weight... navya frowned looking at the duo and placing the papers on the table placed her one hand over it and other on her waist asking...

"You two are not sulking after coming from that witch's office?"

Nandini and Alex shared at look before nandini stretched her arms and spoke with a smile...

"Coz we are content that we won't have to see the Witch's face for a whole month or even more than that!"

Alex smirked looking at navya who was shocked before shouting...

"She threw you two out?"

And there goes a slap on her hand from nandini who spoke...

"Shakal achi na ho to baat achi krty hayn!"

She then looked at Alex who was giving her what did you just said look... nandini shrugged her shoulders and Alex rolled her eyes before telling navya...

"We are going to Wales to the Castle of Malhotras!"

"You are what?"

Navya shouted again gaining everyone's attention but then they again got back to work knowing the over-dramatic navya... nandini glared at her squeezing her teeth tightly and Alex chuckled at nandini...

"Ill see you in the evening! Have to complete something orelse she will kill me!"

Saying so Alex went away and Navya sat in front her best friend to listen more about the thing but was called by their boss who shouted at her standing at the door...

"I need the damn artical Navya!"

Navya hurriedly stood up looking at the scary witch and taking the papers glared at the smirking nandini...

"Ill see you in the night!"

And she ran away making nandini laugh before she went back to her desk and stared to do her work yet again but this time with a happy smile....

........................

Okay so i said it will be a long one!
But then I thought about the next chapter
So that is why i have to stop here for this chapter!
Hope you liked it!
Manan meet coming soon!
Not that soon!
But soon

#OkThanksBye