Why Hate Him?

Why dislike Camilo Madrigal? He is sooo funny, and cute and tall, and he is such a flirt!

Why? Because he is a thief. Just when we were 7, and I was bringing sweets to a young couple. I bumped into someone i didn't recognize, and they transformed into Camilo. 'Oh' I thought. At the time I liked him. Had a crush on him even, but when he helped me gather the fallen pastries, I felt I was on cloud 9. "Thanks for helping me Camilo!" I said looking up to find the boy, running, arms full of the fallen goodies.

Then, he was stealing pastries. Now he steals friends. All of my gal pals are off, trying to catch his eye. "Want to hang out today?" I asked Annabel. "Not today,  I have plans." she said, not looking at me. Swatting me aside. "And there he is!" she would say, running off. The only people not infatuated, were my brothers. Andres, and Carlos. but even Andres liked a madrigal, Luisa.

Tonight was going to be a big party at La Casita. The celebration of the magic returning. I got ready, putting on my usual f/c (favorite color) dress. I added a necklace, as well as my favorite bracelet. I was tasked with bringing the deserts we had, as a gift to celebrate, and bring flavor into the house. At least, that was what Ma intended.  

TIME SKIP

We arrived on foot, greeted by a thief. what a wonderful way to greet your guests, with a pick pocket. "Hola!" he greeted loudly, arms spread wide to indicate wish for a hug. 'fat chance' I thought, as I embraced my nemesis. I handed him the basket with a smile plastered on my face. "To bring flavor into your home." I said, hidden malice seeping into my words. "Your Mother looks lovely tonight, sad it isn't genetic." Camilo replied, trying to shake me. That was a low blow. I simply laughed. "I make up for it in skills, that are much more desirable." I say gesturing a hand to the basket of sweets in his arms. Ooh, he is gonna need a dictionary for that one. I think as I proceed into la Casita.

Thank you for reading! this is my second story, but i felt i could do better so i am not writing in the other one. please sleep well, and drink water. vote for my story and any comments are appreciated! I hope you all like my story, and i plan on making chapters longer. And updates will happen every two weeks on Tuesday. Sleep well friends!