Chapter 3- My life As A Baby, Our first Words

As a baby, and overall, it's been a great experience. I get to eat and sleep whenever I want, without any worries or interruptions. It's so relaxing and peaceful!

However, there are some downsides to being a baby, just like the embarrassment of needing to be changed in a diaper. Plus, it can be quite humiliating when I need to cry or fuss just because I'm or hungry.
continuing

"So... I'm in a crib or baby cage, I guess," I think to myself.

I've been practicing to move my hands and feet for the past month, it's almost effortless now... At least, I won't have to deal with being stuck in this crib forever.

But... I still have some difficulties, especially when I was a newborn. It was really hard to get used to moving around and walking. But, I've learned a lot, and I now can walk... somewhat.

Ugh.. I'm going to have to be careful not to fall or hit my head on the floor... then I might have to go see a doctor. That would get scary.

'Door opened? Wh--... Mom? What the hell?'

I looked at her calmly 'Ok I need to this'

*continuing after mommy reaction*

"Ma... Ma~" I said with a sweet voice and a full of sparkles in my eyes, my voice almost sounding like a baby.

"Oh my, how adorable! Is that how you speak, you adorable little baby?" my mother smiled warmly at me and patted my head, her tone melting with affection.

"Ma... Ma~" I said again with my sweet, baby voice, trying to please my mom.

"Aww, so precious," my mom exclaimed, her tone full of affection. "What a little angel!"

"Oh my darling, our daughter just had her first words! Look at her, she's so adorable."

"What?" my dad said, now looking over at the baby in awe as well.

"Our little honey is so cute! Look at her, she can say her first word!" my mom squeals, hugging me tightly.

"Ah!" I try not to get choked and suffocated from being hugged too tightly.

"What about me?" my dad say with a sigh, slightly jealous that everyone is only focusing on me.

"Pa... pa..." I say softly, finally starting to use my new family's names, and saying my first words too.

"Our daughter is a genius, indeed!"

'Well, in my past life, I was a genius as well' I thought to myself.

Some months later "Mama" and "papa" are the only words I can still speak, but I'm getting the hang of walking.

While I hate practicing to speak, it seems like a necessary evil. I'm starting to get used to this whole being a baby thing.

"Ri..n" my little sister Ran spoke, using her first word.

Really? I thought, surprised by how excited my parents were.

"Darling Ran is about to have her first word!"

"Oh my!" my dad says, now looking at Ran, and I couldn't help but think,

"Are my parents really getting this excited for a baby saying their first word?"

Also I'm her first word is really great

"Congratulations Rin you are her first word!” mom said  congratulating me for being my sister's first word.

"Of course they inherited from me" mom say

"No they inherited from me" dad replied

"they inherited from me" as mom replied too

"No they inherited from me"dad say

"You are stupid they inherited from me" mom say

"Wahh uwahh wahh" I cried softly, pretending to be a fussy baby who couldn't be settled down. My parents immediately were drawn to me, looking at me with concerned faces.

"Oh, darling, don't cry," my mom said, quickly picking me up and carrying me in her arms.

"Shh shh shh shh shh shh shh shh" my dad said, starting to rock me gently in his arms to soothe me.

It looks like Ran is crying too...

"Wah uwah wahh uwahh" Ran cried, mimicking what I did earlier. It looks like our parents are now focusing on the two of us crying instead of fighting.

I smiled a little bit to myself, realizing how cute our behavior of crying as babies was.

"Oh, I'm sorry" my dad said to me softly while rocking me, apologizing for the argument between the two of them.

The two of them stopped fighting and focused on calming us down instead, my dad holding and rocking me while my mom holding and rocking Ran.

It's a comforting experience, and I can't help but feel safe and loved with my parents taking care of us like this.

In the end, my dad even apologized to me for fighting with my mom and causing us all this stress.

Continue
.................................................................................