epilogue

I look around, feeling the heat on my body. "J! Come get in the water!" Serena yelled while swimming.

It's been a couple years since Coachella and it's been a great couple of years. Colby and I are still together.

We actually live together now. When their lease for his apartment came up, he moved in with Sam, Corey, and Jake again.

But whenever Corey and Jake moved out, I moved in. And I couldn't be happier about my decision.

Even though we live with Sam, and Kat's here all the time, it's been great. I love living with them.

I still talk and hang out with Serena, Evan, and Wesley. They were totally cool with me moving out.

I love spending time with all my friends. My sister and I couldn't be on better terms. She met my friend group, and they love her.

It was currently Fourth of July and we're celebrating. My old roommates plus Kat were in the pool.

Sam and Spencer were grilling out while Colby and I laid out.

Devyn, Corey, Jake, and Tara were playing cornhole. I scrunch my nose towards her.

"I might in a minute." I tell her. I could see Colby turn his head over towards me.

"You don't wanna go in?" He asked causing me to turn to him. Even though it was hot, I enjoyed laying out.

I just shrugged while looking at him. He got up from the chair and picked me up.

I squeal while he throws me in the pool. When I come up to the surface, he was laughing at me.

I move the hair out of my face while I look at him. I flip him off while he gets in.

He swims over toward me while we go towards my friends. "What are we talking about?" I ask looking at them.

"Evan here is talking about how there's more doors than wheels." That caused us to get into the conversation.

Colby, Serena, Kat, and I think there's more wheels while Wesley and Evan said there's more doors.

Of course, we started arguing about which one was right.

Before we get too heated, they said the food was done so we got out of the pool.

So far this day has been amazing. When it gets darker, we were going to light fireworks.

We laid out blankets in the backyard so we could stare up and watch.

I laid next to Colby while we waited. I loved watching the firework show.

Towards the middle of it, I felt Colby sit up next to me. I looked at him confused as he turns at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask sitting up on my elbows. I then saw a bright light that made me even more confused.

Colby stood up to grab something out of his pocket. My heart was picking up while I fully sat up.

He looked super nervous. He had a box in his hand and that's when I realized what was going on.

He got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a ring.

"Jordan Olivia Beasley, I'm in love with you." He started out while I covered my mouth.

"And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asked with hope on my voice.

Everyone was quiet while they waited for my answer. And I wanna spend the rest of my life with him too.

"Yes!"

•the end•