The Day he met his Reaper

We find ourselves back at Koichi's penthouse as he simply looks at some stuff while putting it on his whiteboard. He looks back at it as he continues looking around finding it more intriguing than ever before all of the connections there are between Izuku's quirk and All For One and how it all seems to come full circle back to Number 6 and his first 3 years as a Vigilante when he wasnt as strong as he is at the moment.

Koichi:"Is amazing how without knowing I ended up trapped on an issue bigger than anything else in life."

Kazuho:"Yeah...."-she looks at the whiteboard-"...to think it all started as just learning where was this enhancing drug coming from to some of the most chaotic battles freed in Japan."

Koichi:"I still think that if I hadn't take it to the air, many people would've died and much more damage caused but in the end we ended up saving almost everyone that day."

Kazuho:"Koichi....Is something wrong?"

Koichi:"I feel like...were gonna be trapped on a bigger menace soon...Something big is coming and it will all trail back to our origin."-he only keeps his eyes in the whiteboard-"But this time I know we can fight it, because we are all here to face it."

Koichi's knuckles suddenly let out 4 blue stars with a ring behind them showing he's ready for anything to come.

WITH IZUKU

???:"I'm Mori Calliope."

"Sorry for not introducing myself before Deku, sir

"Sorry for not introducing myself before Deku, sir..!"

Izuku:"Hey no need to be so cordial, Miss Mori."-he says still smiling a bit nervously-

Mori:"No need to call me 'miss' either! but if that is it what do I call you Deku,sir?"

Izuku:"Midoriya is okay."

Mori:"Yea...ehm...Big fan! I really didnt expect to come across you at this of all places."

Izuku:"Well a man has a life and one he wants to enjoy."(specially when you just came out of a crime scene....actually I would like to not eat meat but who cares.)"Come here often?"

Mori:"Trynna make a move?"

Izuku suddenly remembers how any cheesy movie romance flick has that exact line.

Izuku:(Fuck you Hollywood.)"No just wondering, this place is kinda hard to see so I'm just wondering."

Mori:"Well not really, just saw the sign outside and decided to come in and take a bite, Korean BBQ never fails ngl, specially with-"

"Soju."-says Izuku still wearing his calm smile while looking at her wihout realizing doing some eyebrow weird movement that accidentally make him look more flirty.

"hehehe...you know how good that is?"

"Nothing is better than some Soju after a long day of nonstop hero work in all honesty."