5. Fixed

In the morning I sneaked out of my room letting Mia sleep more. I reminded Brad to wake her up after a hour and drop her off.
Loitering in the corridors of the house,I was lost in my own world. Wgule random thoughts flooded in my head I entered one of the guest bedrooms which faced the main gate and sat on the marble made window sill which felt cold through my pyjamas. Not any moment later I dozed off.

A while later I was woken up by an engine roaring. I saw through the window Brad escorting Mia to the car. She seemed sober enough now. The car drove off after a while. All of sudden stomach growled which reminded me I had nothing since the last evening. I got down from the window sill and walked my way out again through the corridor.Reaching the ground floor of the mansion I made my way towards the kitchen. I saw Serena instructing something to the house maid.
I went ahead and opened one of the  upper lockers brought out one of the chocolate chip cookies box if my stash.

"Morning Tiffany."

"Morning Serena."

"Why don't you try this. Jenny made this new pasta.Well she modified it."

I went towards the kitchen platform Jenny served some of the pasta in a plate and tried a spoon. The pasta was really good.The cheese with tomato dominated my taste buds and there was hint of some herbs which I didn't know but it enhanced the flavor.

"You have put something in it.The herbs.It's tastes nice." I said through my full mouth.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Hmm-mmhm." I continued eating.

"Hey Tiffany.Dad was actually looking for you this morning. He said he had to talk to you about something important."

"Duncan..what did he say about what?"

"No he didn't mention that. He'll talk to you when he returns."

"Okay."
Probably about the deal. Thinking about it still made me nervous. I was almost rethinking my decision but then I shook my head. It was decided.

I gave the plate to Jenny and went out of the kitchen. In the dining room I saw Randy having his breakfast.

"Morning kiddo!" I messed up his hair and sat on the chair beside him.

"Morning Stiffy !!" He teased.

"Hey you up for a scooter ride?"

"Yeah!!!"

"Finish up quickly I'll get my keys."

A while later Randy and I travelled were on a country road which was bordered by forest on both the sides.I viewed Randy through the mirror and he was gazing and had a content smile.

"You like this?"

"Yeah I do."

"Okay hold on tight now the road is going to be little rough now."

"Okay!"

I took a sharp left cut and entered into the forest.The branches of tress brushed pass us. As I went ahead the forest started to dissappear and the beach was in our sight.I stopped and parked my scooter beside a tree.
I turned back to check on Randy he was awed by the sight.
I stood beside him.

"How's it?"

"This is so beautiful. I never saw this part of the beach."

"Nobody comes here. Well till now I discovered it a while back."

"It really is beautiful , so peaceful." He sighed.

I gazed back. Dark blue waves struck the sandy shore which had the same flattened multicolored pebbles scatttered around just as the lake. In contrast to the sea the sky was faded blue. At the corner of the beach there were rough and rigid black cliffs.