》5《

" The master ... has arrived," Kanata and Kiriya said making all the hashiras bow down quickly.

He lift his head up and feels the sun on his skin, "Good morning everyone. I wonder if the sky is blue today since the weather seem so nice. It pleases me to have you all here without any personal changes," Oyakata said.

Since Tanjiro was just looking at the master, making Sanemi to slam him down the ground to bow him down.

"I am pleased to see you in good health master, I'll pray for your continued good fortune " Sanemi said making Oyakata-sama smiled and say, "Thank you Sanemi."

"Before we start the hashira meeting, wouldn't you mind if you enlighten us about Tanjiro Kamado, the swordsman being accompanied by a demon?" Sanemi asked so formally.

"Right, I'm sorry for startling all of you. About Tanjiro and Nezuko .... I decided to sanctioned their situation. And I'd like all of you to accept it." Oyakata says.

All of the hashira was surprised by the master's the decision. "Even if it's what you desire master, I cannot agree to it." Gyomei declined still bowing down.

"I'm flamboyantly opposed as well, a demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable " Uzui said. "I'll do whatever you shall wish master," Mitsuri agrees.

"I'm fine either way ... since I'm going to forget anyway," Muichiro says. The rest of the hashira were silent until Obanai talked.

"I won't trust demons. I won't trust them. I despise demons, in the first place."

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, master! I oppose It with everything I've got!" Rengoku says still smiling.

"The demon slayer corps mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize both of the Kamados and Tomioka," Sanemi says.

"The letter," Oyakata said to his daughter. "Yes, Master."

"This us a letter received from a former hashira, Sakonji Urokodaki. I shall read the abridge version."

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by a demon. Because of her strong mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even she was starving, she never devoured humans, and thus has held true more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat far fetched, it is an indisputable fact. In the event Nezuko dies devoured a human, Tanjiro Kamado, as well as Sakonji Urokodaki and Giyu Tomioka will atone by committing seppuku." Everyone stayed quiet.

"So what if they commit seppuku? They can die and rot all they want as if I care. It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot." Sanemi interjected.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eat humans, there's no coming back. The  lives of the people who were killed will be brought back!" Rengoku says agreeing with Sanemi. "You do have a point," Oyakata says.

"In that case master?!"

We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it ... that said .. but we can't also prove that she'll attack humans," Oyakata calmly stated making Sanemi' s eyes widen.

"The truth that Nezuko refrained from attacking humans for more than two years and four lives risking for her, to reject this notion those who reject might offer an even more convincing argument."

"My pardon, Oyakata-sama. Did you ask for [Name]-san's opinion? We could see she's not present." Gyomei said.

"Isn't it only three lives? Why is it four?" Uzui asked. "No ..."

"My sister, Ubuyashiki [Name] is Tomioka's accomplice,"

This make even the hashira to be shock. "If ever we decline this notion, my sister as well will commit seppuku. She was with Tomioka when they met the Kamado sibling."

"Tomioka, you bastard, you even drag [Name] on your mess."

"No, Sanemi. My sister voluntarily said everything to me. She is not forced and she did it voluntarily. There's also a revelation she told me."

"She wanted to tell everyone in the meeting but since she's grounded, we'd like to relay something you, my children."

"Tanjiro Kamado here has met Kibutsuji."

All of the Hashira' s eyes widen or jaw dropped on the news they've heard. "No, Impossible. Not even a hashira crosses paths with him!" Uzui yelled.

"You mean this kid? What did he look like? What about his power? Where did it take place?"

"Did you battle him?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?!"

"Did you find his strong hold? Hey, Answer me!"

"Shut up! I asked him first! First tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!"

Oyakata-sama raises his hand and put his finger infront of his mouth making the hashira silence and bow down again.

"Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro. Though his purpose may simply be silence him. Now that's Kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time. I don't want to let go. I also believe that something is happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming. Can you try to understand?"

"How did [Name]-san knew about this?"

"That's for us to talk about later,"

After all of the mess Sanemi started only ended with proving that Nezuko won't devour humans. This proceeded to the room where you were waiting. They entered as you bowed in front of them.

"I'm sorry for everything, I will now give my report."