》6《

The nine other Hashiras were sitting in front of your brother as you were behind him hiding behind the wall separating you from them.

"The truth is, I have a little conversation with Kibutsuji," you started.

"Just like what happened a year ago, he told me the same thing. Other than that, I was patrolling when I encountered Kamado-kun. He recognised the smell of the one who slaughtered his family also the reason why his sister became a demon."

"What did you saw when you encounter Muzan?" Your brother suddenly asked. "He's living with Humans. A human wife and a human daughter. He also made a random man became a demon making Kamado-kun distracted. I chased after him and saw he slaughtered 3 humans on his way. Before we could even fight, he told me something and retreated."

"He told me that, about my life in the past as part of this world."

"Thank you, [Name],"

"Now, just all of you reported. The demon' s carnage increased more than ever. Meaning that the threat to human life is greater than it ever been. We'll have to bolster the ranks of the demon slayers. What do you all think?" Oyakata started.

"That incident on Mt. Natagumo made it crystal clear. The calibre of Demon Slayer was nosedive to unbelievable levels. Most of them were useless. Their trainers might be blind. You'd think they could at least tell if someone's competent or not." Sanemi stated as a matter of fact.

"Well, that kid today is sure competent. He did deal that flamboyant blow on you, Shinazugawa. He's got potential." Uzui pointed out making Sanemi release am annoyed 'tch'

"The more human population increases, the harder to control and unify them. Not to mention that the times have changed considerably since the previous era." Shinobu then says.

"Other than those who had their loved ones massacred and joined the Slayers or those of distinguished pedigree who have haunted demons for generations, to ask anyone to harness such resolve and drive to produce results would be cruel," Gyomei said.

"Still, considering that boy so soon after becoming a demon slayer meeting the Blood Moon and [Name]-san who even conversed to him, They both might have the power to draw them.  Even we rarely to get the chance to confront one! It makes me envious" Rengoku remarked with his famous smile on his face.

"Agreed, but the fact that Waning Blood Moon took such drastic action probably means that Muzan is nowhere near Mt. Natagumo. After all, as in the case in Asakusa, whenever Muzan wishes to hide something, he creates a clever diversion to threw us off like what [Name] reported. It's really quiet frustrating." Oyakata says.

"But those demons are still freely devouring humans, gaining strength and continuing to live on. For the sake of those who have perished, there is only one thing for us to do. We believe that among you Hashiras who are present today, I've  assembled the finest unit since the First Breathing Swordsman of the feudal era."

"Uzui Tengen."

"Rengoku Kyojuro."

"Kocho Shinobu."

"Kanroji Mitsuri."

"Tokito Muichiro."

"Himejima Gyomei."

"Shinazugawa Sanemi."

"Iguro Obanai."

"Tomioka Giyuu."

"Ubuyashiki  [Name]."

"My children. I look forward to your success."

After the meeting everyone left the room only for Oyakata and you to be sitted facing each other on Oyakata's room.

"Kibutsuji Muzan," you started as your  brother looked at you. "I swear to defeat you even if it's the last thing I do." He then continued.

"We will bring you down without fail," both of you said at the same time.

A week later

You finally was freed and now will take some missions, you got tired of the five kids always scolding you even though there's no reason for it.

You stretched as you stroll down the mansion and went outside the estate to go down the village to have some nice meals.

Not that the meals in the estate taste bad, there's a pattern in the dishes so you got used to it and want something different.

"I see that you're free now," a voice suddenly rang behind you. But you don't have to look back to know who it was. "Kyojuro-kun, having a mission?" You asked him as he nod.

"Yeah, I've been investigating there for a while and I will have my mission to go there when it's functioning properly," he mentioned.

"It it the Mugen Train?" You asked as he then just tag with you. "It is, how did you know?"

"I mean, it's popular news in Asakusa when I went there. Its across the country, just be careful Kyojuro."

"I will, [Name]-san!"