24

It's been a few days since the 'gift' incident and since Y/N reported this to the police. The police couldn't do much since all of this was wrapped quite well..  the person who did this knew what they were doing, there wasn't a single fingerprint left on the box. Strange. However.. they found out that the letter that was written with blood, wasn't human blood. It has been tested in a lab and they found out that it belongs to a rat... Disgusting.

The police however told her that they'll try their best to see if it's anything major or if it's some meaningless joke. Y/N knew that this wasn't a joke however, she had a bad feeling about all of this. If she told her own parents they'd be very worried and stressed out over nothing, the only person that Y/N could tell this to would be Lee,but Lee was away on a vacation with her parents. Lee wasn't picking up her calls either...  Y/N brushed it off, heading to her work place, trying her best to focus on her job.

                          ——Meanwhile——

?: 'Did you do it?' a shadow figure whisper to the other.
?: 'Yes.. it's all set now, the poor thing reported this to the police though, aren't we going to be in trouble..?'
?: 'No, I hired a professional for this, there are no traces... So it will be okay.'
?: 'Are you sure? What if this scare thing doesn't work?'
?: 'Knowing Y/N, it will work. Plus you know her better than I do, don't you?.'
?: 'Yeah, you're right... I know her quite well.'
?: 'And, if this doesn't go as planned, we just go to a plan B. Then I can finally ruin that stupid Y/N and her reputation.'
?: 'Right, can't wait..'
_____
Guess who's back after a long ass hiatus? It is I, Maze. I'm very sorry, AGAIN, for not updating, I miss writing this stupid fanfic lol, I also miss reading your comments. Also sorry for the short asf chapters but there's a reason why I make them this short.
Thank you all for the support by the way, can't believe this book hit 100K already. I'll try to be more consistent from now on! I need to practice writing again, college and work have been hitting hard however so yeah, not easy going to classes in the morning and working second shifts in a pub but it is what it is! Thank you all for being patient and thank you for your support! Cya in the next chapter! Peace. ✌️