How long we have doing this?

Third person Pov~

Here we are right now! At the Tapops library, two figure is sitting and reading a book about the power spera. They are Lance Copperal Yaya and Ying. They already work for Tapops for 6 Months right now and they proud of it!

Ying: Yaya, have you heard about somebody that save people secretly at Kuala Lumpur? They didn't have a look like a human to me.

Yaya: Hm. I have hear it from Gopal say that it was just a rumor or some kind of secret agent or something? It didn't have anything to do with us anyway.

Ying: True, but aren't you curious about who is that? That might be alien or superhuman or even power spera! Isn't you curious?

Yaya: Ying! Like what I say, it didn't have anything to do with us! Just leave it.

Kokochi: Lance Copperal Yaya and Lance Copperal Ying! We want you to come to the control room as fast as you can! It was about the mission! *Tapops Salute*

Ying,Yaya: Haip! *Tapops salute* We will be at there Commander!

They two get put from the library and head to control room. After a couple a minutes later, Gopal and Fang come in with Fang dragging Gopal inside the room.

Y,Y,F,G: *Tapops salute*

Commander Kokochi: *Tapops salute* You all are here now let me tell you about our mission!

Gopal: Where is Laksamana Tarung, sir?

L.Tarung: You call?

Gopal: Wahh!!!

As you all can see Laksamana Tarung is now in Nice mode of him. It still the rest time after all.

L.Tarung: Now let's start shall we?

C.Kokochi: You mission is to find out the identified this person!

The hologram showing a shadow figure saving a kid from the car crash that will happen in a second. They all also see the same figure save a suicide kid from the suicide attempt and safe the hostages from the bank robbery, and a POWER SPERA!?

Fang: How!?

Ying: What happen to the Power spera, sir?

C.Kokochi: We still in the searching for it! And we also already send Captain Kaizo to spy on this mysterious vigilante. This is the suspected of the person that we want you to looking for any evidence if they are the vigilante and we want you to recruited they/them! They have a potential but he doing a illegal things so we will try to do something to make they/them work with us!

Yaya: Being a vigilante also being a huge target to...

Gopal: Look!

Gopal point at the some kind of video that their long time no see villain, Adudu try to catch him but being zap with a red electricity. They just can see the 5 kid that being suspect to be this person. But something catch Gopal eye but he didn't know why?

They leave the room shortly after given things that they need to do. They will go to Kuala Lumpur and for some reason Ochobot also want to follow. He said he and Tok Aba will go with them because they want to meet somebody. They go to library to make some plan about how to capture the vigilante.