37

" Morning Yeonja. Wah your condition is getting better. Good progression." Jake writing in his doctor record.

" Doctor, I'm sorry for yelled you on that day." She put down her head and playing with her finger.

Doctor Jake smiling. " It's okay, I didn't take that as an issue. I'm sorry. I already done my best."

" Ouh you rest well okay today? Tomorrow you must do some operation."

" You said my condition is okay, why I m-must do operation?" She confused.

" You'll get better soon. Your heart disease will go soon. So you'll live happily out there !"

She scratching her non-itchy head. " The cost is half of my kidney! How can I-"

She sigh. " No, I didn't want to do it. I didn't have money. Let me die like this." She cover herself with a blanket.

" Okay, rest well okay. Meet you in operation room." He chuckled and get out from Yeonja's room.

" I didn't have money, how can I-" She sigh heavily.

She take her phone besides her.

" O-oh sir Jay called me." She hesitate to pick up it.

"No, I wouldn't pick up his call. He already make me awkward to talk with him. How can I see his face oh god. I'll blushing like hell when I meet him." She cupped her face.

Suddenly message pop up in her notifications.

"My moon wake up already? I already miss you. Why you not pick up my call um?"

Yeonja throw her phone besides her and cover her face with a blanket.

" I'll going crazy like this. Why he keep calling me his moon?Argh he such a breath taker."

She's blushing and cover her face with the blanket.

" Really?" Jay latch her blanket make her shocked in respond.

" Y-you said you have a meeting t-today." She stuttered.

Jay seat on the seat. " Yes, I have a meeting today. But as usual. I want to see your face first, so I'll boost up my mood today."

" Here, I cook bibimbap for you. You didn't have appetite right lately?"

Jay take out a bowl of bibimbap from the paper bag.

" T-thank you." She take a glance to Jay who busy prepared a food besides her.

" B-but you didn't have to do all of this to me. I'm okay. Doctor Jake said my condition is better, so I can do-"

" Aaaa.." Jay feed food to Yeonja's mouth.

" Sir, I-I can do by myself, d-don't worry. You'll late for the meeting."

"Shhhh. Eat." Yeonja munching her food silently while taking a glance to Jay.

"From now on, jusy call me by my name."

Yeonja stop in her way and looking at Jay. "I didn't want. It's not nice to call my employer just by his name. No, i don't want."

Jay put a bowl of food in the table and near his face to Yeonja.

" No excuse. You must call me by my name. Or...."

" Or what?"

"You want to call me honey? Babyboo? Babyjay? It's quite nice too." He smirks.

" Okay fine!" She sigh.

" Jay, can I ask you something?" He nodded in respond.

" D-do you really means what you s-said yesterday?" She stuttered while looking down playing with her finger.

" What if I say I didn't mean that?" He smirks.

Yeonja heart break into pieces. " O-oh. I'm just asking."

Jay put a bowl of bibimbap on the table and pull his seat near to the bed.

" Yeonja. Look at me." He intertwined his hand with her.

"What would you say if someone told you that he likes you?" Yeonja stunned in her way.

" Maybe I'll say I likes him too? Yes because no ones in this world will falling in love with me. If he say that he love me or likes me, I'll proceed. He's the one. But even in my dream, no ones will falling in love with me. You also know right? I was ugly. I'm not like the girls out there. Sexy, wear a make up, wear a nice dress and so on. I'm just an ordinary girl who work as maid at the CEO house, not have a chance to pursue study and always bad luck in her life. " She sigh.

" Wah you really that bad I guess. I agree what you've saying, who wants you right?" Yeonja's heart break into pieces.

" Okay, thank you for the proceed."

" Proceed what?" Yeonja confused.

" Yes, thank you for proceed my feeling for you. You said you'll proceed if someone say that he likes you right? I likes you and I love you. So what's the issue now?"

Yeonja stunned in her way. Her heart start pounding faster.

"Rest well, I'll go to my office now. I'll visit you again." He kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

As soon Jay already get out from the room, Yeonja get up from her bed. " God, I can't take this anymore. Am I dreaming?" She slapped her face.

Suddenly notifications pop up from her phone.

Gosh, I hate you. You make me miss you every minutes. How can I control myself honey :(

She throw her phone on the bed and jump excitedly.

" God, I love him."

__________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍