CHAPTER 50. Sugar High

^ Omg, chapter fifty y'all, how crazy is that?

Raven: "Psst, hey guys, a word?" *crosses arms and pouts* "I saw all the comments about a new harem member, and how I'm running a cult, and I have a few things to say!"

*Dramatically clears throat and jumps on chair*

Raven: "First off, what new harem member?! Where is he/she/them so I can welcome them?! And second, it's not a cult! It's a lifestyle!!"

*huffs and proceeds to flirts with all readers*

"Smooth like butter, like criminal undercover," I sang with a mouth full of pancake and whipped cream as Danger by BTS ended, only to play yet another one of their songs.

Fin nodded his head to the beat briefly as he put a few dishes in the dishwasher. "What are you all doing in here?" Dune stuck his head into the kitchen and smiled at me as I sat on the counter, mouth full of food and still desperately trying to sing.

"Just hanging out, made her pancakes," Fin said and glanced at me fondly. I raised my fork before stuffing another large bite into my mouth. I put my plate to the side and jumped off the counter.

Dune grabbed my hand and I laughed when he spun me around. My lips rose into a bright smile, Dune gently holding my hips, my back to his chest, hands up on his shoulders.

I turned and twisted away from him, eyes sparkling with delight. I picked up my fork and took another big bite, dipping my finger into the whipped cream and reaching over, booping Fin's nose. "I share," I giggled as he slowly wiped it off with his thumb.

"So sweet," Fin agreed and licked his thumb drawing me in for a short kiss.

"How come I didn't get any?" Dune asked and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him. I cupped his face and kissed him, lips parting for him.

Dune briefly tasted the sweetness of my mouth before I pulled back, moving away from them. "Teasing won't do much for you," Dune told me, voice light.

I shrugged and went back to my pancakes, chewing thoughtfully. 'permission to dance' came on and I gasped. "I love this song!" I cried and looked at Fin, to make sure he heard me.

Fin nodded and turned it up a little as I threw my hands up and laughed, bumping  into Dune. "Dance, that's what this song it about, being happy, well, and other stuff, but it makes me happy,"

Fallon looked into the kitchen curiously and I squealed in delight, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Fallon stumbled into the kitchen, only his vampire strength allowing him to hold me up.

"I really, really like this song, and I've had a lot of sugar. And I love you, did you know I love you? I love you, so, so, so, much!" I grabbed his cheeks and squished them.

Fallon blushed furiously and nodded, staring at my face with wide eyes. "Maybe hide the whipped cream," Dune murmured to Fin, who nodded, laughing under his breath.

"You should have seen her when 'Mic drop' came on, she broke three plates," Fin told Dune, who ducked his head, grinning.

I wiggled out of Fallon's grip and reached for my plate of pancakes, frowning when Fin pulled it away. "I think you've had enough, you finished the pancake, now there's just whipped cream."

I frowned and reached up on my tippy toes as he lifted out of reach. "Fin, don't be mean, let me finish it, I'm not hyper, honest," I blinked rapidly and furrowed my brows as he put the plate in the sink and washed away my sugary treat. "You're horrible!" I breathed in horror.