Chapter 12

Roy Tandon--

After the meeting with Kapoor's and Singhania's, I'm in dilemma wheather to talk with Singh's about aarohi's hand for marriage with Agastya or not? I don't want my niece to get more hurt she already went through since her very yound age.

I talked to my lawyer about the situation and he suggested me after reading the custody agreement of Singhania's and Singh's, that Aarohi have to be get married along with Agastya for having the baby, after the one year she leaves the baby and get divorce from Agastya.

It create hacov inside me after thinking about all this, I have the only choice to make Arohi agree to get married willingly or else Singhania's force her to do so.

But how can I face her? How can I said her that she had to get married with the one she used to call her best friend, her soulmate the one who hurt her the most, in her very delicate time?

I don't know what to do and what not to do.

As today was aman and sakshi's welcome party, I told them to enjoy and kept their eyes on Aarohi as well. And they did everything perfectly but I got a news I never wanted to know.

That Saurvi, daughter of a bitch....have bullied and taunt my Aarohi in front of whole college, rub salt and chilli on her old wounds make them burn more with pain.

So I decide to go and meet her tomorrow, and when I go I saw the smile I always wanted to see on her face.

And that smile is not because of me but because of Tanmay vyas. Her bestfriend. He never let her cry or sad, everytime he make her happy and smile. I want someone like this for my ssrohi and not someone like that asshole Agastya, but look at her fate. Oh god!

I take a promise from her, that she believes me to the fullest that I make everything alright, but I know it's a bluff and nothing else. I can't make anything alright in her life, I make it more mess with my decision.

Since the death' of Surbhi, what we're doing about taking Aarohi (shreya), everyone, everytime took one decision and it went either wrong or very wrong, but right maybe none of us took a right decision for her.

Decision of our lives? Huh! It was always a mistake and nothing else.

But now maybe my this decision regarding Aarohi will went well for her future and she didn't hate me.

"Rishabh, Rashmi (froster parents of Aarohi)? I wanted a serious talk with you both.....regards Aarohi" I told them, after entering into their bedroom.

Their was pictures of couple and Aarohi with armaan.

In above of the bed their was a picture of the whole singh family, Rishab, Rashmi, armaan and Aarohi. They love her like she's their own daughter and here her own family hate her like some unknown.

"Yes Roy? What's that? Everything is alright, right?" Asked Rishab gesturing me to sit on the sofa placed their.

"Nothing is alright Rishab, nothing. Our decisions messed up our little Shreya's (Aarohi) life." I told them, with tear filled eyes.

"Why? What happen Roy, you're scaring us?." Said Rishab holding his wife's hand.

"Singhania's....... They want aarohi's hand for marriage with Agastya Kapoor." As I finished, Rishab standup from his place.

"What nonsense are you talking about? How can they decide with whom and when our daughter will get married?" He roared in anger. His eyes turned red.

"That's what I talked about with them day before yesterday. And they said in the custody agreement their was a clause saying 'that only they have the right to choose of Shreya's age of marriage and the person with whom she get married', and because of that we have lost this topic with them. Either we make her ready with her will or else they forced her to do the same."

"Also in under one year, she had to get pregnant and give birth to the child of Agastya and after one year they get separated and child stayed with father." I complete my words with heavy heart.

"How dare they? How can a...
..how can a father do like ....like this?" Said Rashmi in between her sobs.

"So what we do now? I don't know, I have no idea please you suggest some to me Roy, I can't loose my daughter again. When I get her she's all broken and afraid, I don't want her as same as before." Said Rishab joining his hand in front of me.

"Don't Rishab, please don't.... She's your daughter but fate have did wrong with both of you too. Just do one thing make her understand about this marriage thing, because she has to get married with Agastya either we all want or not, so make her agree for this. And I want someone as her future happiness, so I found that person for her." I told her, more I assured them.

"But she can't get any happiness in that one year, what about that?" Asked Rashmi.

" I decide to make a contract before their marriage on your behalf, as you're her legal parents now." I told them.

"What kind of contract?" Asked Rishab.

"First, That she get pregnant with IVF technology, without having any physical relationship with Agastya, second she will also involved in the love relationship with anyone she want but not to steamy in the time period of her marriage. She having the right to being in dating as equal as Agastya." I told them.

"Will they, I mean Kapoor's agree with the contract thing?" Asked Rashmi with hope.

"They have to, otherwise I married off Aarohi, with someone rather than Agastya." I replied with anger.

"Can I help uncle?" We heard the voice of Tanmay.

"Tanmay? How......how much you heard?" Asked Rishab.

"From the contract thing, I guess?" He replied with a small smile.

"Roy uncle, can I help in this whole situation? I wanted to and I do for sure." He said determined.

"Tanmay if you really wanted to do something for us and specially for Aarohi, make her fall in love with you." I told him, and shock register on his and the couple's face.

"I know Tanmay it's not possible, I'm sorry...." My sentance left in between when Tanmay said...

"I'll do that willingly uncle, anything and everything for her and her happiness." He said with a promise full eyes and tone.

"Will you able to fall in love with her?" Asked Rashmi, with unknown emotions.

"I'm already in love with her aunty." He said with a big grin, shining eyes. Shocking us.

But inside I feel relieved hearing his words. Hmmm.....smart naughty boy, Tanmay.