18 Always And Forever!

So it’s the morning again. Last night after the hot stuff. Teja decided to change her outfit. Then both of them snuggled and slept on Karan’s bed with the widest smile possible. Things were so in place at this point. Both of them were so happy to be around each other. And their relationship was blossoming every day. And what’s a better feeling than the feeling of being in love. Love scared both of them and right now they were finally at a place where they felt that love was beautiful. Love isn’t about thinking or calculating. It has nothing to do with the mind. Love is being free even when you are together. Love is trusting, trusting them with not just your hear but your life. Love is friendship, its being there at the most silliest thing because they are fun when done together. Love is felt.

The morning song played. Both of them got up like always. And today was New Year’s Eve. A day of new beginnings. Every day is not the same so how can every year be. Today when they sat back and talked about how their year was. They knew the happiest part of their year was them. They found love when they had stopped expecting. They became an important part of each other’s life when they stopped fighting against it. It’s so important for us to realize that sometimes in order for the greatest things to happen you need to leave room for possibilities. Stop trying to fight against what destiny gives you. Everything will make sense once you make yourself open to new experiences.

KARAN’S POV
New Year’s hasn’t been my thing, but today I am so happy about it. Stepping into another year with her is a dream. She and I haven’t quite been perfect always but at the end she is worth it and a lot more. I know there is a party tonight. So I might have planned to propose her today. I am really not the proposal guy but I know she wants one. So I would do anything if it makes her happy. I haven’t quite thought of what to do. I know we don’t need grand gestures but I want to make this one super important for her. I might not say it as often but she is the light to my dark world so I would do everything to make her feel special. To be quite honest I am hella nervous but I have got nothing to lose. So just going to give kit my best shot.

So I thought of a plan. I will surprise her with a ring. Okay okay I asked my stylist to send me one a few days ago and it seems like the perfect time to give it to her. I will go down on my knee, tell her how much I love and value her and ask her to be my girlfriend. Okay let me be honest I thought of asking her to be my wife but I don’t want to scare her of and again marriage walla department I will leave to my and her parents. But that doesn’t mean this isn’t a ring of commitment it’s a ring of promise. A promise for a lifetime. I know it’s too far to think of but when I look at her I know she is the one just made for me.

But before that I need to thank nishant and Pratik for bring there for her when I wasn’t. I know I don’t really share the best bond with them. But going out and watching them made me realize that. No matter how different we are as players they will always be there for me and her. No matter how much I fight with them but they will support me and teja at our weakest.

Karan goes upto Pratik and nishant and asks them if they want to talk. Both of them agree and they go to the couch near the tree.

Karan- so I have been here for a while now and I haven’t got the chance to thank both of you.

Nishant- for what beera?

Karan- for being there for teja when I wasn’t here. You guys I saw how much you cared for her. How much you tried to make sure she was okay. Crazing silly jokes just to make her laugh. Making sure she eats well. I don’t know if you weren’t here what would have happened to her. You truly took care for her.

Pratik- bhai you don’t need to thank us. She is like a sister to me. I know we might not play the game the same way. But I do have immense respect and love for the both of you. And I know how she is. She just a kid at heart so it’s really hard to not like her.