A demon born

We getting to the end of the book now! A few more things to wrap up. Promise this angst isn't gonna last.

"Come forth, Leviathan." Cordelia commanded. A demon circle of 7 rings appeared and a man shimmered into existence. He was a giant. Standing at 6'5", he loomed over Cordelia's smaller form. Cordelia red eyes swept over his form, not intimidated in the least. His shoulders were broad but he had a lean frame. His yukata hung loose on his frame, giving a tantalizing view of his pecs and his rock hard abs. A sword rested at his hip. Most peculiar was the sunglasses he donned. Black with gold detailing. to tell where he was looking. His hair was black and spiky, framing his handsome face.

"It's been a while." He stated. His voice deep and compelling, a deceptive melodic sound meant to lure victims into traps. He had used it on countless humans foolish enough to make a deal with him. Demons were not exempt to this, drawn to his beautiful voice, wishing to indulge in it. It had won him many bargains. Cordelia kept her expression under control, knowing how powerful his voice was.

Reinforcing her mental shields, she felt more secure in his presence. High level demons, especially the princes were not wholly loyal to her father. She always kept her guard up around them even when she used their services. Behind his shades, green eyes analyzed the room. He noted the place had barely changed since he last visited.

"Too long, " curling a strand of hair around her finger, her red eyes swept over his large frame, "Tell me, Levi. When I told you to kill the Himura's, did you follow through?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You took care of their son as well?" She knew exactly what he did that night. To the entire Himura family. He went along with it.

"You asked that I leave him alive. To suffer for the sins of his parents." He reminded her. She smirked, remembering the boy's rapid heart beat sounding clear to her demon hearing. Struggling to stay quiet as his parents' blood trickled into his hiding place.

"It's what they deserve." Her red eyes sparkled with madness. He said nothing.

"I've called you here, dear Levi, because their little brat matedwith Karlheinz's sons." She said with disdain.

"All of them?"

"All of them. As well as this girl here." She gestured down at her borrowed body.

"Gotta ketch'um all." He sings with no expression.

She just stared.

"It's Pokémon." He stated.

"I know it's Pokémon! I'm not that old!" She shot back. He stared back.

"Always an attitude with you. Just bring the boy here." She commanded.

"Is that an order?"

"What do you think?"

"I think...he's already here." His voice lilted in surprise.

"What?!"

A demon circle of eight rings appeared. Cordelia eyes widened. Eight rings? How could this be? Only royal demons had that many rings.

"Is it the King?" Levi wondered aloud. Still as calm as ever. On the couch, Cordelia head was spinning. Her father hadn't left Gehenna in two decades. Since her marriage to Karlheinz.

"It's not possible." She whispered.

A form shimmered into existence.

She gaped.

Of all the beings she expected to appear before her. This was the last one she expected. Standing before them, was Laito Sakamaki, holding an ashen Hinata in his arms. His eyes glowed red instead of green. His red hair grew long and wild. He held a feral expression, his fangs bared at his mother.