Chapter 9 - first day with my tutor

🌙 LUNA's POV 🌙

🌙 LUNA's POV 🌙

"Right, so Artemis, my question is, where were you before your mother's death?" He asked softly as my eyes started to brim with tears.
*******🌙**************🌙*************🌙*******

I can do it.

You can do it Luna!

I closed my eyes for a while to relax my body and mind, because the only thing that I don't want to happen is to have an asthma attack.

Ari stared at me patiently and lovingly and I know that even he's not saying anything, he's having some mental debate if he's going to continue talking to me. I cleared mg throat first before I speak.

"After we had our dinner, me and Mommy decided to watch some movies. While watching, someone knocked on our door. Mommy looked at me and I know what I had to do, Hide. So I went to our room and hide under our bed. After sometime, I heard Mommy's voice, so I thought it's time to come out from my hiding spot, so I did." I paused for a while and stare at him. His eyes bore into me, analyzing me, but I need to continue so I speak again.

"But before I could get close to her, she was saying something but I can't understand clearly because she's having difficulty in breathing, like when I was having an asthma attack. I run to her but she fell on the floor before I even get on her. I was so afraid and don't want to leave her. I cried so much but I know that she's gone and then I remember that I had to call you and you know the rest." once I'm done, my tears rolled to my cheeks while I am sobbing. Immediately, I felt Ari's arms wrapped around my body and soothe me by saying sweet words, that he's so proud of me by telling him everything. But it's not all.

"So sorry Baby, I shouldn't have asked you about it, but as your brother I need to know so that I could protect you. I love you so much that I will try everything to make you better and safe." And after he's done saying those words, I look at him and stunned when I saw tears falling to his face too. My hands as if has it own mind, wiped his tears away and kissed his cheeks. I love him so much that seeing him crying like this makes my heart crumble into pieces. I'm so touched because I never knew that he will love me.

"I love you too Ari."

He gave me a sweet smile that I think only me can bring it out from him. Soon, he starts poking my side which makes me giggles and call him my tickle monster.

"I'm a Tickle Monster? Oh Really?" And he starts chasing me around his office, but too bad for him, he's unable to catch me.

"Goddess Artemis! How come a tiny child like you can run so fast like that?" He commented and gave him my biggest grin.

"Come here now my Bambina, because I have to tell you something. About some rules in this house but don't worry it's not too much because you're still a baby." He said and I pout my lips because I'm not a baby.