Ch14 ~Breakdown & Confession~

SKIP TO THREE DAYS..

Monami was now discharged from the hospital. After the attack, the shergils shifted to their safe house. It was designed particularly for such emergencies. Since the house was big with many floors and rooms, it was decided that Parkha, baby, Moran, Sidsa, Koezi and Shisha.... all would be living together for the time being. It was for their safety as well as for the mission. Now that the team was together, everyone could discuss about the mission anytime they wished for, even at odd hours.

But our Monu was extremely bored.. Reason? Karan didn't allow her to come out of her room since they were back from hospital😂. Her food was served to her in the room itself. The only place she was allowed to move was to the room balcony.

A new day

Karan entered the room with a tray of food and saw monami sitting on the bed with a pout on her face.

K: Kya hua... Gubaare jaisa mun kyun phula rakha hai

Monami turned her face to the other side.
Karan understood that she was angry for some reason..

K: Monami... Monami... Mo... Monu... Rani sahiba..

Mo: KYA HAI.. KYUN BULA RAHE HO BAAR BAAR.... SAMJH NHI AARAHA KYA MUJHE BAAT NAHI KARNI😤😤😒😒

K: Achha theek hai baat mat karna.. Par pehle khaana khaalo.. Dekho itna yummy hai..

Mo: Sharam karo Khadoos shergil.. Jhoot bolna shobha nahi deta tumhein.. Ye.. (pointing at the food) Ye yummy hai?? Breakfast me sprouts with little salt... Lunch me boiled vegetables and rice.. Snacks maangne pe soup.. Aur dinner me roti aur sabzi.. Wo bhi kam masalo wali.. Is se achha to zeher hi dedo mujhe😤😤😣

Karan couldn't help but chuckled at her complains..

Mo: (annoyed) MENE KOI JOKE CRACK KIYA.. JO TUM KHI KHI KARKE HASS RAHE HO😑😑😑

K: Oofoo meri angry bird.. Tum khud ek doctor ho right.... Tumhari injuries abhi bhi theek nahi hui hai.. Bas kuchh din aur and uske baad tum jo bologi wo milega khaane me.. I promise..

Monami made a sad pout..but then agreed..
Mo: Par karan mujhe sachi yeh nahi khaana.. Bohut feeka taste hai iska😢

Karan forwarded a spoon full of sprouts to her.. She made a disgusting face.. Karan glared at her.. She unwillingly took the bite and made faces.. Karan smiled at her..

K: (in mind) Bachi hai bilkul..
Mo: (in mind) Caring Khadoos shergil..

All this was seen by Parkha. They were outside Moran's room..

B: Kya sochrahe ho param?
P: Yahi ki.. Aaj lagraha mene koi galti nahi ki thi.. Iss budhhu ko blackmail karke.. Monami se shaadi karwane me..

Flashback

The day Kavya seemed to die, Karan came back home, packed monami's things and asked her to move out of the house.. Param being the eldest one couldn't let this happen.. He hence blackmailed Karan on his name and asked him to marry monami.. Both monami and Karan had to agree for this because they couldn't disrespect Param's orders. But that day, everything changed for Moran... From best friends they were tied with an unbreakable bond..

Flashback ends

B: Aaj tumhara guilt khatam hua?

Param looked at her and smiled.. He then nodded in yes and Parkha left to have their breakfast..

(one of the readers had asked me to give the reason for moran's marriage.. But it wasn't planned by me before.. To mujhe is se achha koi reason nahi sujha.. Sorry)

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें