Chapter 8 S3

You all woke up and ate breakfast together. Then went to class.

Aizawa: I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses.

Class: yes, sir!

Aizawa: a hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license exam has only a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta: just the provisional license is that hard?

Aizawa: that's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two...

The door opened up, midnight, cementoss, and ectoplasm were behind it.

Aizawa:...Ultimate moves.

Kirishima and sero: ultimate moves?!

Mina and kaminari: it's like a real school thing and yet-

Kirishima and sero: it's like a super normal school thing!

You raised your hand.

Aizawa: we know that you've already made 2 ultimate moves, gojo. You and all might will be doing something else. You both will leave now.

All might popped his head into the room.

...

You were in the car leaving campus.

Y/n: where are we going?

All might: we're picking up, someone. Then you're going to help him move in.

Y/n: oh! ARE WE PICKING UP MEGUMI?

All might: (covering his ears) y-yes

Y/n: what about his sister?

All might: nezu, managed to get her a house

All might: nezu, managed to get her a house. We're also going to take her there.

...

You were walking towards their apartment.

Y/n: just a head up, he isn't a normal first grader.

All might: I'm sure, he won't be that weird! Also, kids love me!

Y/n: whatever you say.

You then spotted him.

Y/n: what's up, megumi-kun!

Megumi: oh, it's you again. Why are you with a decrepit old man?

Y/n: that's just all might. Although he does look weird.

All might pov

All might (thoughts): he wasn't lying when he said he isn't a normal first grader.

Your pov

Y/n: you're going to live with me, now! As well as my classmates!

Megumi: what about tsumiki?

Y/n: we got her a small house to live in. Also, sorry about your mother's passing, recently. That makes two of us who lost out mothers around the age of 7!

Megumi: 😐

...

Y/n: oh, you must be tsumiki, nice to meet you!

Tsumiki: you must be the weird lanky bean pole megumi was talking about.

She said with a smile.

In this story, she is 16 and quirkless

You looked at megumi

Y/n: you know, you're like a mix of katsuki and todoroki.

All might: you're not wrong, young gojo.

Y/n: since you're both orphans, like me when I was megumi's age! So, megumi will live with me at my school dorms while you will live in a house.

Tsumiki: thank you for helping us, gojo-san. I am sorry for the loss of your parents when you were young.

...

Time skip to taking megumi to the dorms. (his sister was already dropped off)

All might went to look at how the others were doing while midnight came to help you. By help, you mean fawning over megumi and hugging him because he is "cute". While you moved everything to a free room. You could tell megumi wasn't enjoying it.

After you finished and gave him a tour. When the others came back.
You managed to convince megumi to hide in a box.  You then put him on a cart.

You pushed the cart towards the class.

Y/n: hello everyone! I've been busy! Say hello to your new dorm mate!

Kaminari: new dorm mate?

Mineta: is it a hot girl?

Y/n: say hello to the nephew of the hero killer.

You opened the box and megumi stood up.

Y/n: megumi fushiguro!

Mineta: AHHH! Why would you bring him here?! He is dangerous!

Girls: so cute!

Megumi: I don't care about my uncle. Stop introducing me as his nephew, gojo.

Y/n: he isn't like his uncle but his personality is like a mixture of todoroki's and katsuki's.

You introduced megumi to everyone. He insulted katsuki which made katsuki scream.