XXIX

-"Zoey please don't touch that

-
"Zoey please don't touch that." I groan grabbing my lighter from her hand. "Girl where the fuck did she even get that?" Evoni laughed.

"Who knows." I shook my head. "Bitch this baby gonna start killing me." Ally whined. "Girl I can't wait till you start showing." Evoni said while making a bowl of food for Zoey.

"Guys I think Denise is back." I said looking at my phone. "How you know?" Evoni picked Zoey up and put her on the counter.

"She posted and she's at our store.." I smacked my lips. "She's gonna stress me the fuck out." Ally shook her head.

"Fuck her." I mumbled.

"I need a nap." Ally said laying down on the couch. "Sounds nice right now." Evoni sighed. "Dick sounds nice right now." I said biting my nail.

"Ahmya. There are children in here." Evoni covers Zoey's ears. "What she gone do? Tell her daddy? Zoey can barely say my name." I glare at Zoey and she laughed.

She was a cute ass baby tho.

"Man you lucky I love yo daddy." I rolled my eyes. "Hell no Zoey ya daddy is crazy." Ally laughed.
-

-"It's only been a night

-
"It's only been a night. Can y'all niggas shut up?" Zo smacked his lips. "Well tell this nigga jelly bean to quit touching my shit!" I smacked his head.

"Nigga I told you I didn't touch shit!" he rubbed his head and pushed me. "Yall fighting like y'all 12 again. Sit down." Zo shook his head.

"Yeah sit the fuck down elf ears." Gelo said and pushed me. "Nigga shut yo ass up. Yea nickname is a food. Fatass." I mug and I felt Zo smack the fuck out of it head.

"Ow nigga!" I rub my head.

"I ain't fat nigga I'm just bigger than you'll ever be." he laughed. "Aint nothing funny bitch-" I was gone say something else but Zo smacked me AGAIN.

"Melo sit the fuck down. You do the most man. You ain't even unpack yet." he laughed. "Man, that's why y'all ugly." I sighed.

"You the ugliest." Zo pointed. "I promise you the worst looking in the family." I laughed at him.

"Let's take a poll then bitch." Gelo said pulling his phone out. "I'm winning anyway." I said shrugging.
-

-I got Zoey to sleep and the girls laid on the couches in the living room

-
I got Zoey to sleep and the girls laid on the couches in the living room. Ally had to lay on an actual bed so I brought that big ass air mattress out for her.

They're slumped as fuck and so is Zoey. She fell asleep in my bed while we watched Strawberry Shortcake.

The show goes crazy.

Then my phone started to ring. I look at it and it was Melo.

"Hello?" I answered it and put my phone to the ceiling. "Baby why am I looking at the ceiling?" he laughed. "I'm sorry it's dark so I didn't think I had to show my face." I said picking my phone up.

"Whos in the bed with you?" he asked. "Zoey. She fell asleep while watching tv." I laughed a little.

"Mm. My game tomorrow so I just wanted to call you before I went to sleep." he said playing with his curl. "Okay. Well, I love you bae." I said making a face.

He laughed and did one back. "Ugly ass nigga." I shook my head in disgust. "But you love this ugly ass nigga yerr." he said with a ugly voice.

"Boy shut up. Goodnight." I laughed. "Goodnight baby love you." he said. "Love you more." I said and we hung up the face time.

A bitch is tired.
-

on sum real shit...i took like 5 melatonin..
im bout to meet jesus tonight yall gawd dayumn.

but nah i found this on pinterest..im sick of it..

FUCK MISSPELLING ON YO GRANDMAS GRANDMAS GRAD KIDS AND THEY NEPHEWS!!!🥷🏾