FOURTEEN

This is the last chapter I am updating untill Ramadan....

Next chapter will be updated on Eid if you guys vote and comment on this one. I really pulled in so much efforts to write.... And it really demotivates me when I find no response from you guys. Getting no inline comments feels like the story is not good enough and it was the main reason I stopped writing HEART ACROSS THE BORDER.

So, I am considering discontinuing the story if this continues!!
🥺🥺

Anyways, enjoy this long chapter I wrote with so much of love for the readers who always comment.

And please ignore the grammatical mistakes.😉😉

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

She is beautiful and terrifying at the same time....
Like the nature itself!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A week passed since the day she forcefully turned Mrs. Jahangir Riyaz Durrani, but thank God! There was no chaos or any disturbance in her life. Everything felt normal, like nothing happened.

It had to be normal. Aria made sure of it! Avoiding Jahangir at all costs turned down the chances of her hiking anxiety. She did not know how she would react seeing him nor she knew how would he react.

It wasn't easy avoiding the mighty Nawab without making anyone suspicious, but she was able to do it with her tayi ammi’s help and the remaining help was done by Jahangir who himself helped her by changing his timings, leaving no chance of any interaction.

The spark which dulled with that incident and Jahangir’s decision was now returning and she was glad, as for her, NOTHING SHOULD DULL YOUR INNER SPARK!

And such was the day which was going well as she was being accompanied by her favourite people! Her little crime partner and her best buddy.

Wearing a white crop top and black jeggings she was sprawled peacefully inside the sanctuary of her room doing Haya’s art work. Their hands were dipped in paint as they were doing handprint painting.

Everything and everyone was comfortable till someone entered her room with a loud bang, announcing his unwanted presence.

The man was none other than Arsalan Riyaz Durrani!

“I missed you guys!” it was more like ‘I was bored out of my wits’ statement but he dared not say it. He knew to steer clear away from any pangebazi when he was in dire need of entertainment!

The trio sitting in the corner kept their silence and ignored the guy who's smile turned into a scowl at their ignorance.

Samajhte kya hai khudko?! How dare they ignore me ? Sirf entertainment ke liye hi to aaya hoon main. Wo bhi nahi de saktey bore log!... Koi nahi Arsal ek baar aur try kar! Waise bhi koi aur option available nahi hai!

Inki hi jaan khaa! Kuch to reaction denge!

Giving himself a pep talk he encouraged himself and instead of waiting for anyone's invitation to join them, he himself jumped down from Aria’s sofa to sit behind her. “What are you guys doing ?” adding to the spooky effect, he whispered inside the shell of her ear as he peeked through her shoulders to get a glimpse of their painting.