Chapter 24

Mention of blood and violence.

——

You stand up, smiling up at William. William smiled back, a toothy grin. But his face turned dark, his eyes hooded as he stared down at you. You feel a chill go down your spin.

"William..?" You whisper.

He pulled out a full sized knife from his pocket, licking it slowly. He cut his tongue in the process. He smiled at you, a crazed look on his face. He spat out the blood that filled his mouth.

You stepped back, whimpering. He walked over to you, grabbing your wrist. You shake your head, begging him to let go.

"Stay still, I'll make this quick.." he said.

You cried, pleading for him to stop. His grip tightened and you fought back to try and run away. But to no avail, he was too strong. He pushed you to the ground and dropped to his knees.

He sat on your chest, his knees pinning your arms down.

"William! St-Stop!"

But he didn't. He leaned down, kissing your neck. He bit down, hard. Causing your skin to tear and bleed again.

You let out a moan, not a pleasurable one though. A cry of pure pain came from your lips.

William pressed the knife against your neck.

"You're stupid for thinking this wouldn't happen.."

And like that, the red crimson bled from your neck. He slit your skin, causing it to bleed. You screamed, writhing around to try and get from underneath him.

He grabbed your throat, tightly. You choked out, "please.."

And with that, the sharp blade of the knife pierced right through your-

"Stop!" You shout, shooting up in bed. You panted, sweat pooled underneath you.

You cried, shaking your head. "N-No.." you curled up.

"It was just a- it was just a nightmare.." you say to yourself, rocking a bit.

Your mom opened your bedroom door, seeing you. She quickly walked over, sitting on your bed. She held you in her arms and you clung to her.

"Y/N, baby, you're so cold.." she said. "What's the matter?" She wiped your tears quickly.

"I-I had a bad dream.." you say, burying your face into her neck.

She just rocked with you in her arms. "It's ok, baby. I'm here." She cooed.

You sniffled, sitting up. You wiped your tears. "I'm sorry. D-Did I wake you up?"

"Don't worry about me." Your mom said, cupping your jaw.

"Go back to sleep, ma.. I'm alright." You say, looking at her.

She pouted, kissing your head. "Alright baby, call me if anything." She said and got up. She smiled before leaving.

You scurried out of bed, sliding on pajama pants, your slippers, and a jacket. You snuck downstairs, ultimately sneaking out the house.

Tears ran down your cheeks, walking to the Afton's house. You stood in front of the door for a moment before you knocked on it. You hide in your jacket, shaking.

The door opened, seeing Michael. He looked at you, his eyes widened and he grabbed your hand, pulling you inside.

"Y/N- what's the mat-."

You cut him off, "where's your dad?" You ask.

He sighed, "not here." He said, shrugging.

"Not here!? Did- did he tell you-."

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Michael asked, grabbing your shoulders and looking at you.

You cried, collapsing onto him. He held you, concerned.

"I had a bad dream." You say, hiding your face.

"A bad dream?"

"W-William.. h-he brought me to a lake yesterday.. and I just.. had a bad vibe to be honest. Last night my mom is telling me he killed kids?" You ranted, holding onto Michael.

"What..."

"And last night- I went to bed. Fine right? Well I had a nightmare, he- he brought me to that lake again and- and-." You brought a hand up to your throat, swearing you could feel the area that he cut on your skin.

Michael squeezed you, making you look at him. He stared at you.

"It was just a nightmare, ok?" He said, sounding scared.

"B-But- it was.. it felt so.. real.. I'm scared." You cry out. "He was acting weird yesterday. Usually I'd just ignore something like this but he was just so.. scary.." you shivered.

Michael nodded slowly, he too felt the odd vibes that William had lately. He was just.. crazier. Crazier than usual. And Michael did hear about the missing kids.

Michael frowned, looking around. "Well it's not the best idea for you to be here then, Cmon we can talk at your place-"

The door slammed open, and in walk William. Red splattered all over his shoes and his shirt was dirty. He growled. Seeing Michael holding you protectively.

He walked over, grabbing your wrist.

"We need to talk."

——
Hopefully this posts without any problems. And also.. we've had a creepy sub in our architecture class for the past week or so and me and my friends are really debating telling someone bc.. he's gotta go. Like he needs to go... so Im hoping they take care of him 🧍🏻‍♀️