Chapter 25

Mentions of blood and violence

——

"We need to talk."

You shake your head, tears welling in yours eyes. "William- please- I'll just go home."

But William's grip got tighter.

"What did I tell you-." William was cut off when a punch was thrown at his face.

You stared at him, holding your fist up. "I-I'm sorry!" You cried.

He brought a hand up, feeling the blood run down his nose.

He let go of you, Michael pushed him away from you.

"Get the fuck away from her, you lunatic. What's wrong with you!?" Michael screamed.

William didn't fight back much, he just got up, trying to run over to you, but Michael held him back.

"Y/N-! Don't leave me..!" He started crying.

What the hell was up with him?

You shook his head, "I- Michael.."

"Leave!" Michael shouted, holding his dad back still.

You turned, running from the two men and out the house. You quickly run into your own home, shutting and locking the door before you rush back into your room.

You wanted to try and make it seem as though you'd never left in case your mom woke up again.

Almost immediately you hear your phone going off, ringing. You grabbed it as you sat on your bed, curling up.

William💜
Come back

We need to talk

I love you

Please

I can't lose another one

Please

Y/N

Y/N get over here now

You're making this more difficult than it has to be

You read the texts, shaking your head in fear.

You
We can talk on text, you're freaking me out.

William
I'm freaking you out!? You're scaring me!

Get over here.

Now.

You ignored the text, shaking your head to yourself. Your phone started going off again, you didn't look at the texts. Then he started calling you, you declined. Then again, and again. Until you put him on mute.

You stayed in bed, under your covers. Your mom then walked in, causing you to jump. She looked at you confused.

"Are you ok, hun? Another nightmare?" She asked.

"O-Oh.. yeah.." you say, scratching at your arm nervously.

She nodded, "I'm gonna make some breakfast.. ok hun?"

You nod.

She left, shutting the door.

You curled up in bed, staying quiet.

——

A few hours go by, you're still shaken up from what had happened. Your mom is under the assumption that you were still recovering from your nightmare. You don't have them often so she thought this one really messed you up. Little did she know, you were scared for your life.