48. Insatiable (Danail)

"Are you awake, Moon Ray?" I whisper in Sai's ear.

   The first rays of the rising sun, peeking hesitantly among the heavy flowers of the fragrant vine outside, illuminated the silent, dark room in all shades of pink and golden an hour ago. I haven't stopped gazing at my sleeping prince since then. A light blush and a soft smile adorn his calm features. His beauty is divine, as if from another world. 

   I will never stop wondering how such a gentle and kind person can carry the greatest power in him. It is not only about ruling over fire and the ability to command natural forces. He has the fortitude and the strength of character that many would envy. It is an unbearable burden to live twenty-two years without a touch, fighting for control over the terrible force, raging in your veins every single day, and still be compassionate and sweet. It requires an extraordinary humbleness to be worshiped and adored by thousands of people wherever you go, and yet not to be blinded by pride and remain a shy, lovable boy. My spouse is the most amazing person I know. He deserves all the love, admiration and tenderness I can give him.

   "You are staring," he giggles softly, raising his eyelids to reveal the pure blue of his sleepy eyes and yawns, covering his mouth with a delicate hand. "Why are you up so early? We have only a couple of hours left to get some more rest before my crazy cousin storms the room bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I am sure Mos is already pacing back and forth around their chamber, despite the early hour, sharpening the blades of the daggers and counting the minutes to our departure for The God's Eye."

   "Mostal is the best," I laugh out, "but it would be a lie, if I say that I am not excited either. I can't wait to see if there are more air diamonds and what kind of creature lurks deep underwater."

   "Well, I am not that eager," he wrinkles his cute nose and wraps his arms around my neck. "We could use few more days for ourselves, to be together. The monster will still be there in a week. There was no need to hurry."

   "Insatiable, huh?" I smile, running my fingers over his smooth belly. His irises darken, but remain blue. Sai smiles back shyly. His cheeks turn red. I stroke them gently. "You are calm. Your eyes are like the summer sky."

   "Yes, I feel... umm... balanced," he mumbles. "What about you?"

   "Not really," I take his hand and place it on my erection. "I am always a little weak at the knees around you."

   "You call this a little?" he gasps. "This here is a big irregularity, Dey. It can not be left unattended. It is also entirely your fault, because you refuse to wear clothes when we are alone."

   "Clothes suck," I shrug my shoulders. "Besides, I am getting used to being hard most of the time. It repeats too often lately and is about to become my usual state. I totally agree, though, that something must be done immediately. You heard The First. Balance is very important."

   We both start to chuckle. Suddenly, Sai pulls me closer and leans his forehead on my shoulder, releasing a shaky breath. "I want you so much, Dey, every second I'm awake. I think, I do also when I sleep. All my dreams are about you. It is never enough when we kiss, when we make love. I am so greedy."

   "No, you're not. love is like that. It demands everything and has no patience to wait for it." I kiss his lips and bury my fingers in his silky hair. "I know exactly how you feel. You don't need to worry, Moon Ray. I am here, ready for you. Take me."

   "No," he shakes his head, blushing even more. "I've been thinking about this since the day I went to the healers and they told me about it. I've always wanted to be yours." 

   He gulps heavily and looks down at my chest to avoid my eyes. "I know I was rough last night. It was the force that drove me close to insanity. What happened was so amazing, but it was also my first time and I had no idea how to do it. I am sorry. I am sure I hurt you and... and... I... I do not have the right to ask you... to be gentle, but I am a little afraid..."

   "Hey," I lift his chin with a finger and smile. "It was perfect. There is nothing to apologize for and no reason to be afraid. What do you need, precious Moon?"

   "You," he breathes out, "in me."

_______________________________

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 48!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You have probably guessed that a steamy chapter will follow and then the adventure team is leaving for the God's Eye to search for diamonds and hunt the underwater monster.

Did you like the two prince's morning talk? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny