Bindi's 1st Birthday (March 20 2021)

Harry: 27
Camryn: 26
Darcy: 9
Lennon: 7
Auggie: 6
Bowie: 5
Calum: 3
Bindi: 1

Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas for this chapter!! I tried to include as many as I could <333

the italicized scenes are flashbacks!! :)

"Hey mum, hey Gem"Harry calls, entering into the kitchen that's muted with light in the early morning, none of the kids up which makes him chuckle a bit. Their whole world just got flipped upside down in the past half hour and none of them know it.

Anne and Gemma startle slightly, both of them sitting at the kitchen table with cups of coffee in both of their hands, a quiet conversation between them since they were both woken up by Camryn's screams, figuring that everything was getting very close to the end, but luckily the kids have remained asleep in their little shared bedroom that the living room has become.

They knew that it would be too loud upstairs for the kids to sleep in their own rooms as their bedtime was also the time that Camryn was moving from her brutal transition to the beginning stages of pushing, so they made little makeshift beds for the four boys on the two couches in the living room where they're still peacefully sleeping.

"Hi honey, how are they? Is everything okay,"Anne grins lovingly, looking over at her baby boy who has the proudest expression on his face, his eyes still swollen and teary, his cheek red and splotchy as he sniffles loudly. "Everything went okay?"

"It went perfect, she's here and she's gorgeous,"Harry confirms with a teary smile as Anne and Gemma gasp, both jumping out of their seats and rushing towards Harry to give him big hugs as they continue to coo. "She was born about a half hour ago, and she came out screaming right away. Actually she started crying while she was still half in Cam, which was so crazy to see."

"Oh my goodness, congratulations, baby!"Anne gushes with tears rolling down her cheeks as she reaches up to cup Harry's cheek, pressing a few loving kisses there. "Oh I'm so happy for you! How's Cam?"

"She's doing so amazing,"Harry responds as he squeezes Gemma tighter, pressing a kiss to the top of her head before resting his cheek down there. "She pushed for four hours, she was just incredible. I've never seen her so focused and determined during a birth, she was just amazing."

"How are you? How's your hand?"Gemma teases slightly, reaching up to hold onto her baby brother's shoulder, giving it a loving squeeze.

"My right one's a bit sore, I think I've got some bruising,"Harry chuckles thickly, scrunching his fingers and flexing them, "but as usual it was my curls that took the brunt of her anger."

Anne giggles softly and shakes her head up at her baby boy who's just absolutely beaming. "Where was she born? Did Cami get her water birth that she wanted?"

"No no, she started pushing in the tub but ended up wanting to get out so we tried about four positions before she finally decided to lie down on the bed and that's where she delivered,"Harry explains, the whole past seven hours a complete blur, honestly, that he's trying to sort through but failing at drastically. "D caught her and everything."

"Oh she didn't,"Anne marvels in amazement with her jaw dropped slightly, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth. "That is so amazing! What's her name? Do we get to know?"

"Yeah, you can totally know, I think Cam wanted to be there when I told you guys though,"Harry responds, motioning his hand towards Anne and Gemma so that they can follow him upstairs, "do you wanna come up and meet her? We all got a tiny snuggle with her and now Cami's just feeding her."