𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

"Ash, i'm not sick""You threw up at 3am and have a temperature, you're definitely sick

"Ash, i'm not sick"
"You threw up at 3am and have a temperature, you're definitely sick."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
Ashtray was laying on my chest in a peaceful sleep, all i could hear was his soft snores. Meanwhile i was wide awake at 3am, feeling more sick with each second that passed. I was sweating a lot too, even when the fan was blasting on us. I soon had the sudden feeling that i was going to throw up.

I shoved Ashtay's head off my chest causing him to jolt awake but i paid no attention and headed straight to the bathroom. "Ma?" Ash called out and followed after me. I kneeled down next to the toilet and threw up in the bowl. I heard Ash whisper "fuck" before holding my hair back and rubbing my back. "I've got you, ma" he whispered.

I flushed the toilet after i finished and Ashtray rubbed my back for a little while before standing us both up. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth and used mouthwash too. After that, Ash took me back to bed and kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep, ma" he whispered. "Stay with me?" I asked, he thought about it for a second.

"Okay" he replied and laid down next to me, I immediately snuggled into his chest, my face cuddled into the crook of his neck. "I don't feel good.." I whined and i heard a chuckle from Ash. "Of course you don't, you just threw up" he replied. I smiled weakly and he pulled me closer.

It was now 11am, I finally fell asleep at 4:20am after Ash held me back cuddled me back to sleep. When i woke up, the space next to me was empty and i was no longer wrapped in Ashtray's arms. "ASH!" I called out, i heard his footsteps and soon, he appeared at his bedroom door.

"You ight, ma?" He asked, i shook my head. "Could you make me some soup? it helps my throat..." i asked, he smiled gently at me. A smile that he'd only give to me. "Yeah, sure" he replied before walking off again. While he was gone, i hugged onto his pillow as if it was him. He came back 5 minutes later and handed me the soup and he put a movie on while i ate it.

Once I finished it, i got up to take the bowl out but Ashtray stopped me. "Sit yo ass down, you're not moving from here. You gotta rest, ma" he explained. I rolled my eyes playfully and put the bowl on the bedside before climbing back into bed with him. "Ash, i'm not sick" i said.

He scoffed and felt my forehead. "You threw up at 3am and have a temperature, you're definitely sick" he replied. The rest of the day, we just cuddled and watched movies. I threw up once or twice but Ashtray was always there to hold my hair back for me.