𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

You turned off the water as the warmth from the humidity left your body, leaving your body feeling cold

You turned off the water as the warmth from the humidity left your body, leaving your body feeling cold. You pulled back the shower curtain and stepped out, wrapping yourself in the neatly folded towel.

You glance in the foggy mirror seeing a blurry version of yourself, even through the misty mirror you could see the multiple bruises on your body. You quickly averted your eyes to the floor and made your way out of the bathroom,

Making your way through the unfamiliar house, you left wet footprints on the hardwood floor. Once you finally located the bedroom you went to the boy's closet and pulled out an old T-shirt with a pair of baggy basketball shorts, quickly putting them on.

You closed the doors to the closet, your attention going towards your phone which buzzed a few times. You couldn't bring yourself to look at the notifications, knowing it was filled with messages from your friends wondering where you were at.

You put yourself in a bad position, and had no clue what to do next. Maybe pack up your shit and move across the country, or fake your death.

You were quickly snapped out of thought once a loud knock came from the door, the door soon creaking open revealing 𝐡𝐢𝐦. He stood in the doorway holding two cups of coffee and a plate, his sweatpants sitting low on his hips.

Katsuki entered the room using his foot to close the door behind him. He was silent as he handed you the mug and plate filled with various breakfast foods. "What's wrong?" Katsuki asked seeing the conflicted look on your face.

You pursed your lips together, bringing the cup of coffee up to your mouth and taking a sip of the bitter black coffee. "Nothing." you replied once you managed to swallow the liquid.

"Hmm, don't lie." Katsuki sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes slowly traveling down your body. He felt some type of way seeing you wear his clothes, even though they were two sizes to big you still looked great in it.

"I'm planning on how I'm going to ghost you." you tilted your head slightly, placing the mug on the nightstand beside your phone.

Katsuki huffed at your words, a smirk now on his lip. "Fuck me and leave? Like I'm a slut."