➪FORTY TWO

Nicco stills inside of me and for a second I feel as if he's gotten a bit larger

Nicco stills inside of me and for a second I feel as if he's gotten a bit larger. He has filled me to the fullest, my aching center still having the desire to be fucked the Nicco way. But then he stops. He completely stops. And I don't want him to.

My eyebrows crease confusion as he slowly pulls himself out of me. Fuck. There is so much happening in my mind. My body is extra sensitive from my two most needed senses being taken away from me, so I feel everything. And then the music.

Nicco's small groans and pants can no longer be heard over in collision with the music so it is all I hear. The trumpet. Clarinet. Piano. Saxophone. Ughh. Shut up already!

His hands can be felt right at my head. He pulls the blindfold off and I am met with Nicco who looks as if he's gotten the best relief of his life. His forehead is a bit over sweaty, and his eyes are dashing green. He gently places his hands against the ear buds and removes them. The music halts and I am thankful for it.

A zip of words fall from his mouth as he places his hands around the cuffling and my wrist. He unfastens the restraint and gently sits my arm down before moving lower to my ankle to release me. He does so smoothly but with a pace, soon unfastening my other ankle. My eyes drift on his face for a while until I look down, seeing the condom wrapped around his dick, semen being present there.

"Are we done?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes we are done" he undos my wrist and notices my staring.

"Edging. I push you to the brim of your orgasm, but don't actually let you come. It was your punishment. Or would you rather have taken the spanking?" He asks.

Spanking! My mind yells at me. Is that what he was doing? How is this fair?

"Nicco I surely would have rather taken a spanking. Why didn't you ask me what I wanted?" I sit up, curling my arms over my chest. Nicco lifts up, holding the restraints in his hand.

"I didn't ask you because it's up to me what form of punishment you take. You defy me, I make the rules" his tone is sharp as if he isn't to be messed with. He looks down at himself, staring at his limp dick before removing the condom, shivering as he does so.

He soon turns around and walks towards his closet. He soon comes out without the restraints, still the condom hanging from his hand. "Come. Let's shower" he walks directly past me, going into the bathroom. The lid of the small trash can be heard popping open before closing again.

I stay put, curling my legs up the bed a bit more, hiding my chest with my knees. I feel odd. It's strange. The shower door can be heard opening before it clashes against the holder, closing again. The sound of the water gets louder for a second. It's as if Nicco is standing directly under the water.

He stays put for I don't know how long before he comes back out. My eyes dart to his as he is walking away from his bathroom and towards the bed. His body is drenched in water, his hair and face wet. "Come. The shower is running".