Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

8 am

"Jieuuuuuun! Jinwooooo!!", Junseo's loud deep voice said as he entered the twin's room. He covered his ears and counted to three before yelling, "WAKE UUUP!", the loudest he could.

The twins were startled by this because Jieun had fallen off her bed, and Jinwoo had sat up straight right away.

Jieun groaned in pain but stayed on the floor and pulled the blanket towards her so she could fall back asleep. Junseo sighed and pulled the blanket away from her. "hey that's my blanket!"

Jinwoo, the smart twin as Junseo would call him, sat on his bed staring at the wall only to fall back onto his bed. However, Junseo managed to push him the opposite way so now both twins were on the floor.

"ouch, what was that for?"

Junseo smiled mischievously. "Jungwoo said to wake you up because you're meeting with your new friends in 10 minutes", Junseo said and the twin's eyes opened wide.

"shit I forgot", both of them said and hurried to get ready.

"language" Junseo scolded before exiting the room and going to help Jungwoo who was cooking breakfast.

Jieun and Jinwoo looked at each other, communicating through their twin telepathy, and decided to color coordinate. Jieun wore a black skirt, a white crop top, a pink cardigan, and white chunky sneakers. While Jinwoo wore a white shirt with a collar and layered it with a pink sweater, he used black skinny jeans and white shoes. Both quickly did their hair, grabbed a black mask, and headed to the elevator where they were supposed to meet the others, not before saying goodbye to Junseo and Jungwoo.

Jieun was not paying attention to her surroundings and before her brother could even warn her she bumped into a boy making both of them fall to the floor. Everyone who saw it winced at the loud sound the fall made. However, the one to receive the impact was the boy whom Jieun landed on top of him.

The boy groaned in pain and his best friend, with whom he made eye contact, was holding in a laugh. The boy looked at the girl on top of him and smiled. "hello"

"Wow you're handsome" Jieun commented, completely mesmerized. Jinwoo couldn't help but facepalm himself.

"Thank you", the boy said and winked at her. "But can you maybe stand up?" He asked with a smile.

It was then that Jieun grasped the situation and the fact that she was wearing a skirt, so she froze completely embarrassed. Her brother saw this and helped Jieun get off the boy, while David helped Jian stand up. "Are you okay?" Jinwoo asked his sister while trying to contain his laugh. It was rare to see Jeong Jieun embarrassed and not so confident.

"I am okay...how embarrassing was it?", she whispered the last part.

Jinwoo squeezed her shoulder. "a solid 7 out of 10"

Jieun didn't say anything, instead, she closed her eyes for 5 seconds and composed herself. Then she opened them and faced the other teens with a smile. "So what are we doing today?"

The others stared at her blankly before one of the girls spoke up. "well we still don't know, but I think we should start with introductions"

"and we will do that in the car", a boy said and they used the elevator to go down. While in the elevator, Jieun stood next to her brother trying to completely avoid the boy whom she had bumped with. She was still not prepared to talk with him.