Chapter 91: Sexy Maid

It turned out that the last time Origami came to this world, she bought some surveillance devices and a computer, connected these devices, and recorded the daily life of Shido and the Spirits these days...

Because of the limited funds, she only bought six monitors, one in Shido's room, one in the bathroom, and the other in the living room and kitchen.

Although it was impossible to record all the locations, it was enough to cover most of the Itsuka residence.

For example, after she left last time, Nia Honjo came to this world, and she was doing various cosplays in front of Shido, like maids costumes, nurse clothes, and bunny girl suits. As expected, Shido's eyes lit up.

 As expected, Shido's eyes lit up

"Fantastic..."

Origami nodded affirmatively, and carefully observed Shido's reaction, and found that Shido seemed to have a greater response to maid costumes than other clothes.

Origami memorized this conclusion.

Then there was Kurumi Tokisaki. After Kurumi came to this world, she had been chatting with Shido very intimately, and then when he was sleeping, one of her clones came to Shido's bedroom at night!

Although Shido had locked the door, it was pointless in front of Kurumi, considering that she had the ability to travel through shadows.

However, the bigger problem was that when Kurumi went to Shido's room, she actually removed the surveillance device Origami set up...

"Tsk!"

Origami frowned unhappily. This was the most precious video, but it was discovered by the other party and taken down. In this case, she had no idea what happened between the two of them that night.

And of course, this made Origami even more unhappy.

Since the camera was taken down, there was no way to know what happened in the following days either.

As far as she could guess, nothing special happened for Yoshino, Kotori, Mukuro, and Natsumi. When it came to Yuzuru, she naturally knew what she did that night, so she was not surprised.

As for Miku...

Origami gritted her teeth. No one had expected that Miku, who was a "lesbian", was the first to have that kind of relationship with Shido. Maybe it was because Shido wanted her to know that there were some things that only men could do?

But Origami was not too jealous. After all, she and Miku had a very good relationship. They used to be phantom thieves together, and they traded precious items with each other quite often too.

The content of the transaction was mostly around Shido, such as the toothbrush or straw he used, and there were also transactions in the flesh, mainly photos of Shido's body...

And when Tohka came here, Origami was a little surprised to see that she actually ran into Shido's room at night. Could it be that even Tohka started taking the initiative?

Origami sighed softly and made up her mind: This time, I must succeed in seducing Shido so that he can't hold back!

After watching the important records, she kept the memorable photos, such as Shido's bathing photos. With this, she should be able to trade good things with Miku.

After nodding contentedly, Origami didn't go to sleep immediately. In fact, she had been sleeping at noon yesterday, so she was in good spirits now. With this, she would be able to maximize the time for activities in this world.

Looking at the real-time image, Shido seemed to be locking the doors and windows. Origami smiled lightly: Locking the door was useless to Kurumi, and it couldn't stop her, Master Origami, either.

After making sure that Shido was asleep, she stood up, picked up something next to the computer, left the room, and came to the door of Shido's room.

Without hearing any movement, Origami nodded, took out two small needles that looked rather unique, which were the lock picker, and gently pried the door lock...

Suddenly, with a sound of "click!", the door lock was opened, and Origami smiled. This kind of door lock was of no use to her. Suck for Shido that he didn't know that.

When she came to Shido's room, she didn't approach him immediately. Instead, she looked for the surveillance device that she set up earlier.

She checked it and found out that it didn't seem to be damaged. It was just turned off, so she turned it back on and found a more hidden place to put it down.

After finishing it, Origami came to Shido's bedside, stared at Shido's face, and then gently kissed...

But in order not to let Shido find out, Origami kissed very lightly, only a small touch on the lips, but it already made her feel like an electric shock.

Maybe in the past she just relied on Shido, but now she really loved him, and everything she wanted was to get closer to him.

After kissing for a while, Origami carefully lay next to Shido. Feeling his breath, she kept on taking deep breaths of his, and when she finally replenished Shido's energy, she smiled contentedly.

Origami stayed next to Shido for a long time, and when it was almost dawn, she quietly left Shido's room, not intending to let the other party know that she had come in.

In this way, Shido would not know that she had the ability to open the lock. Although Shido's surprised reaction would not be bad when he saw her in the morning, Origami felt that it was more important to keep the opportunity to break into Shido's room.

After leaving Shido's room, she went to the 24-hour supermarket, bought some cooking ingredients, and returned home to prepare breakfast for Shido.

When the meal was almost ready, Origami suddenly heard the sound of the alarm clock, turned off the fire, and went to the dressing room to change into a maid outfit.

This was Nia's clothes, but since the two of them had about the same bust size, Origami was able to wear them perfectly.

However, looking at the unremarkable maid clothes, Origami felt that something was off, so she decided to trim a little bit with a scissor

Then she found a sign and hung it around her neck. On the sign, she wrote a few words:

"Sexy Maid, at your service! "

After everything was done, Origami came to the door of Shido's room, waiting for Shido to come out...