Chapter 93: Printing Photos

Shido went to school after chatting with Origami for a while. Unlike the others, the idea of Origami staying at home made him quite relieved. The only issue was probably that she might set up interesting traps or something.

After seeing Shido to school, Origami returned to the living room, nodded earnestly, and tugged at her sleeves. It was time to start her work.

At a time like this, different Spirits would spend their time differently. For Yoshino, she would watch TV shows at home by herself; for Nia, she would read manga bought by Shido; for Miku, she would secretly go out to admire the beautiful girls on the streets. But Origami had no time for all that.

First, she walked into Shido's room, but this time, she didn't have to sneak in.

She waded on Shido's bed, slept for a while, then picked up his pillow again, examined it carefully, took a few strands of his blue hair - and collected it.

Then, she went to the bathroom, looking at the towel that Shido used hanging on the wall. She secretly switched it with a new towel.

There were also Shido's clothes, but unfortunately they had been washed, so she could only enjoy them without the original smell.

Suddenly, she remembered what happened this morning: Shido took the initiative to kiss her. Knowing what to do, she came to her room, turned on the computer again, and opened what happened just now and watched it again!

Well, Origami watched it more than once, and even saved the video, but she still felt that it was not enough...

"Sure enough, I want the real thing!"

Origami said to herself. No matter how vivid the video was, it would never be able to compare with the real thing.

But how?

The method was simple: Turn it into a photo and print it out. But in this world, she didn't have such equipment, so there was no way to do it.

Origami lowered her head and thought about it. In fact, she could ask someone to help print it out. As long as she went to a special store, those who would keep it secret, and told them her request, she shouldn't have to worry about being discovered.

Do what you want. This was how Origami Tobiichi had always been doing.

Then, it's time to get some photos...

Origami turned the video from this morning, along with other mornings and evenings, into photos. In the end, she saved 20 of them, including the one where Shido just took a bath.

Also, there were pictures of Shido getting in close contact with other girls, such as the scene where Shido kissed Mukuro tenderly, and the scene where he and Miku washed each other's naked body in the bathroom.

Origami nodded, and after arranging all the pictures, she left the Itsuka residence and walked towards the shopping street.

In the center of the shopping street, there was a well-known photo printing center, which printed favorite photos for customers. In addition to cheap fees, it had also done enough confidentiality work, so many people were willing to patronize.

And this was the information that Origami found on the Internet. Although the world was different, many things were the same as the original one.

When she came to the location mentioned by those people on the Internet, she saw that it was a very old-fashioned printing center, but for some reason, seeing this kind of environment made Origami a little relieved.

In front of the female clerk, Origami said lightly:

"I have some pictures I need..."

Origami expressed her request expressionlessly, and the female clerk accepted it with a smile, then took the USB that Origami was carrying, and received the money before she printed out the pictures in real objects.

Looking at the content of the picture, even though the female clerk knew that she should not probe the customer too much, she still couldn't help but ask:

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes, that's right!"

Origami naturally wouldn't deny it either.

"Really? It feels... pretty cool..."

The female clerk said casually, of course she didn't care about Shido's appearance, though Shido's appearance was indeed very good, but at most it was similar to some male models.

The female clerk was more concerned about the photos printed by Origami, many of which were of her kissing Shido, but there were also cases of Shido getting close to other girls...

No matter how you thought about it, it was a little too strange!

Origami didn't care at all, and didn't feel embarrassed. Hearing the female clerk's praise of Shido, she definitely nodded and agreed:

"He's really handsome..."

The female clerk glanced at Origami. She really couldn't understand the relationship between these people, so she didn't care. Anyway, her job was to serve customers who wanted to print.

What kind of photos the guests wanted, in fact, had nothing to do with her.

So she didn't ask any more questions, and quietly printed the photos. After a while, they were all printed, and she handed the photos to Origami to complete this transaction.

Origami nodded without saying anything, took the photo he wanted, and left the printing center.

It was a bit inconvenient to come to such a place, but unfortunately this was not the world over there, she could do these things by herself, and she didn't need to take the risk to ask someone for help.

"Ouch!"

Origami, who was thinking about something, suddenly felt something bumped into her, and then heard a girl's cry.

Origami came back to her senses, and when she fixed her eyes, she saw a girl with short pink hair fall in front of her. It seemed that she accidentally bumped into the other party just now, and because her physical fitness was relatively good, it was the other party that fell to the ground.

"Are you OK?"

Origami said lightly, and at the same time stretched out her hand and pulled the girl up.

"I'm fine..."

The girl shook her head with a smile. Although she felt a little pain in her arm, she should not have been injured. She would be fine after a while.

Origami nodded and didn't say much. To her, this was just an insignificant passerby.

But what she didn't realize was that when she bumped into the pink-haired girl just now, she dropped a photo because of it...