✵ twenty-nine ✵

Mrs. Woods and I were piled in paper work even after two days of working on it.  I was honestly wondering if it had to do with the fact that we hadn't done any last week, and when I started checking dates, I knew that had to be it. We had made a small dent by the time it hit ten, but it was practically nothing.  After all, there were four stacks of probably a hundred papers, and we had only been through one of them.  I knew this would take the entire day, but I was hoping it wouldn't. 

"I saw you trending on Twitter over the weekend." 

"What?" I laughed, highlighting spots Mrs. Woods needed to look over or sign.  "I don't think that sounds right." 

"You were," she told me, opening her phone as I continued to highlight things.  "Let me see, it was ... oh yes, look.  All the little accounts for Mr. Styles were talking about you.  Some were rude, but a lot of them were very nice." 

She handed me her phone, and while I didn't want to look, I also really did.  There were some photos of the back of me, and then some that had been taken from the front while we were in the Apple store.  I read over a tweet from someone saying that it was ridiculous Harry's bodyguard had to escort us out of the store.  Meanwhile, there was a photo of Harry with his arm around me, as mine were around his waist, and we were looking at him on the Gucci storefront before heading into the store.  The post said something about me looking more friendly than his friends, and I even saw some accounts that had posted the photo of me that Harry had taken, asking who I was, but no one had been correct when they tried to guess. 

"You're famous." 

"Not in a way I'd like to be famous," I told her, handing her the device back. "It's whatever." 

"You two were looking cozy together in a couple of photos I saw." 

"We were hanging out this weekend," I told her, shrugging.  "It's not that big of a deal, he's just a person to me." 

"So you're not interested in him sexually?" 

"Mrs. Woods! That's so unprofessional, I can't believe you just—" 

"It's crossed your mind," she teased.  "I hear he's very good in bed, darling, so you should go for it.  Plus, he seems like he likes you." 

If only she knew.  He had basically flat out said that he liked me, but was simply being my friend instead now.  I couldn't believe what she was saying to me though, and while I didn't think I wanted anything sexual with Harry, she was definitely right.  I had, maybe, sort of, accidentally thought about Harry in a way that friends shouldn't.  However, sometimes friends helped one another out, so maybe that would be what it turned into.  Or, then again, nothing would happen at all. 

"Wait, did you two do, you know, anything over the weekend?" 

"Oh my God, no.  We literally watched movies, and slept.  I was so exhausted and he was also from the week." 

She seemed to understand.  I decided that I wanted to take a quick bathroom break, so I got up, telling her I would be back.  Mrs. Woods didn't appear to mind, and I was annoyed when I walked past Madison and she asked what I was doing.  Honestly, I didn't think we should fire her, but I wanted so badly for her to move to a different floor.  Rolling my eyes, I still couldn't believe it was Wednesday already, and while we hadn't done all that much paper work, even though Monday's were usually dedicated to it, there seemed like a lot still.  Of course, some of the papers were stapled, and not every page needed to be signed, but I was still irritated.  Using the bathroom quickly, I hurried, not wanting Mrs. Woods to wait that long.  After I had washed my hands, I glanced down at my phone.  There were messages in the group chat I had with my friends asking if we could go out to dinner tonight, but there was also a message that had popped up from Harry.