9.Im fine

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××your pov××××××××××××

  I Haven't left bed in A couple of days, Peter and Sarah are worried. I cant leave the house i can hardly close my eyes ever time its his face and his Stupid curly hair... I heard the door open and Peter walked int and picked me up

"Put me down!"

He stayed silent as we carried me down stairs to the living room an set me on the couch

"Peter let me go back to the room.."

"No. You had a traumatic experience and you need to talk about it"

"I DONT WANT TOO!"

"fine."

He walked away and slammed his room door. I teared up and started balling my eyes out I grabbed my phone from my bag Leaning against the couch. I called Tk there my best friend and there understand. they did and offered to have me stay at there place instead of with peter. I picked up my bag and grabbed the sticky notes from the junk drawer in the kitchen . I went outside and stuck the note to the back of the door and then shut it. i sat on the porch and waited for Tk, he showed up a couple minutes later and tuck me to his apartment and let me settle in to the guest bedroom. 

I set my backpack down and curled up on the bed and slowly fell asleep.  Tk  knocked on the door hours later cause they made dinner. 

" hey y/n dinners done.... um by the way are you going to be okay "

I sat up and pushed my hair out of my face,.

" yeah ill be okay i just need some space from peter and Sarah they are really pushy"

Tk smiled and opened the door all the way 

" how about I sign us up for self defense classes? Ill pay for it Ive been meaning to sign me up anyways"

"really?"

they nodded and i smiled and got up and hugged Tk.

" so dinner?"

they smiled and tuck my hand walking me to the dining/living room.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

××××××××××××time skip×××××××××××××

The next day i woke up feeling better, I  walked to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face an brushed my teeth. I walked to the living room and saw Tk though the doorway to the kitchen. they noticed me and smiled

" hey food is almost done"

" thanks Tk I think Im going to go on a walk before I eat"

" really! your making progress"

" i guess just doing it on my own terms is giving me motivation to do it"

" thats good " 

i nodded and walked back to the room and got dressed in jeans and my hoodie. i walked ot the door when Tk threw me there keys

" here take these you can get back into the building"

"thanks"

I walked outside and went out to the street i figured I would just walk to the park and back. I walked to the park with out having a panic attack and i sat on a bench and just started out onto the land scape around me, i tuck deep breaths and got up to walk back home when i saw peter he was walking out of a store and we made eye contact. i started to walk away as fast as i could when i heard his voice behind me and a hand on my wrist. 

" y/n why did you leave!"

" i need space i wanted to heal on my own terms"

" so leaving was your only option! you could of told me!"

" im sorry.."

" ITS NOT FAIR U ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!"

i ripped my arm our of his grip and ran to Tks apartment as fast as I could. i got inside and slide down the door crying . Tk saw and dropped what they were doing and ran to me hugging me and rubbing my back

" hey hey are you okay?"

" i *sod* saw peter he-he yelled at me that im being selfish maybe i am.."

" ey! dont think like that okay go take a bath and relax then come eat"

I nodded slowly standing up, I walked to the bathroom and started to get undressed when Tk cracked the door open put some clothes on the counter with a towel. i started the bath and sunk into the warm water holding myself as I softly sob to myself. I wiped my tears as I stared at the Cabinet doors, Tk kept there Tool box under there with a box cutter.

I shook my head and sunk under water, i got out of the bath and wrapped myself up in the towel holding myself for a little and taking deep breaths. Then i threw on the clothes Tk brought me, Just baggy sweatpants and a large t shirt my hair was In a bun but i didn't care. I walked out and Sat on the Couch as Tk Brought a blanket over an Put it over me rubbing my back.

"Hey do you want tea y/n"

I nodded and Tk got up jogging to the kitchen to boil water. I Grabbed the remote and Put a Disney movie on. I Tuck my hair out of the bun and Played with it watching the movie. When The Tea was Done Tk gave me a cup and Sat next to me joining me in watching a movie.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××Tks pov×××××××××××××

Y/n finally fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I set her down and went to go walk away when she opened her eyes sleepily and ask me to stay.

"of course y/n"

I crawled into bed with her and Held her as she Softly cried herself to sleep

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
××××××××××in the morning××××××××××

  I woke up before y/n and decides to go make her favorite tea/coffee(depend on what you drink) when i walked into the room she was changing. She was so pretty her perfect S/c Skin(skin color) and her mess bed head. I quickly covered my eyes and Started to apologize

"Im so so sorry y/n!"

"Its fine. Is that tea?/coffee?"

"Yeah here"

I pushed my arm out still covering my eyes with my other arm. I heard her giggle and the cup was then taken from my hands. After a minute she said i was good to look and She had a comfy outfit on. I smiled and Waved her to follow. So the rest of the dah we sat in the living room eating, watching tv and Getting to know each other more.

.
.
.
Damn what is this feeling?
.
.
.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××A/n××××××××××××××××××

Small cliff hanger Lmao hope you like this chapter and Im taking Request and Any criticism you want to give

Ace out~