𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐔𝐏

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane or distracted. Like you saw earlier distractions are dangerous in our line of work." I heard a voice.

"He is!" I hear Liv. I sit up fast. They look at me. "Hey." Liv says to me.

"What's going on?" Clary says sitting up fast as she holds her head. "My head hurts!"

"That's your brain trying to comprehend its own idiocy." I say in a bored tone. She glares at me.

"Where are we? Why are here? Some psychos took my mother, and now you people have taken me." She says with attitude.

"And by "taken" I assume you mean "saved your life"?" The girl says.

"Mundane shouldn't even be here." The god says walking in. I look him up and down. We make eye contact. Holy smokes.

"Where is "here" exactly?" Clary asks. I roll my eyes.

"Your moms house." I mumbled. I really need to stop with that.

"She's not a mundane Alec." Jace tells 'Alec'.

"How do you know that?" Alec asks. I check him out.

"Because the seraph blade lit when she touched it. Also when the other red head touched it too." He said looking at Liv than to the girl.

"Strawberry blonde." Me and Liv muttered.

"Look, Isabelle can you." She gets up. He sighs."I'm Jace Wayland." He states to us as he sits down.

"I'm. Uh-"

"Clary, Olivia, and Arielle Fray. We know who you guys are."

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec says.

"Nope not the only one." I say. He looks at me.

"You find everything unusual Alec/Ariel." Both Liv and Jace say. They look at each other. Liv blushes. I sigh. Only if she knew.

"I have to report this to the Clave." Alec says.

"You know what dial it down a notch." Jace says to Alec.