Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!

Sanvi's POV

"You asked me to meet, what dad?", I asked while settling on the chair in the garden of the house.

"Its nothing Sam, the weather is nice so I just wanted to chat with you", he said and handed me the coffee.

"You remember Ashok?", He asked suddenly.

Ashok is our neighbor when we live in Newyork. We were childhood sweethearts and our families also very close, they also had an idea to marry us after we grown up.

"Yeah dad, I remember him", I replied. "But why are asking about him suddenly".

"Ashok and his family are very happy to know that you are alive and they want to meet you", he said.

"Dad, I don't want to meet anyone for now", I replied.

"Ashok is also a doctor, he is top most doctor in Newyork and he has his own hospital", dad continued to tell about him.

"Ok dad but why are you telling me about this", I asked impatiently as I am not feeling comfortable to talk about Ashok as I have Jay now and dad telling me like he is fixing match with him.

"Its just they are asking about the marriage thing that we discussed in past", he said hesitatingly.

"Dad, how can you ask me that? I already have a man in my life and you also know him", I roared.

"Yeah beta, I know but they are asking and I am just informing you and you are living with us from 1 week I don't saw you talking with him so I thought you are ignoring him. If you have any plans to break up with him then go on, it doesn't matter", dad said.

"Dad please don't talk like this again when I said I love Jay, I mean it. I love him dad.. I will never leave him in this life", I said frankly without any hesitation.
"And I am not ignoring him... I just wanted to spent all the time with you when I am here and I thought it is not good to talk with him in front you... I am respecting you dad but you misunderstood me".

"I am sorry princy... please forgive me, I talked nonsense", he apologized.

"Its ok dad but please don't say that in future. I don't want anyone in my life otherthan Jay, no matter who he is and how successful his family is", I said firmly and left.

I don't know why dad talked like that but I am upset. I went to my room and lied down to sleep as I don't have anything to do, it's my day off today.

Just I lay down... sleep swept me.
Sanjay and me broken up in my dream... I abruptly wake up from the sleep, my forehead is full of sweat... and I can't sleep again.

I want see Sanjay right now so I decided to go to his office... I took taxi and went to his office. On the way to his office I called him but he didn't picked up the call. Uneasiness in my heart increased after that.

I entered his office and receptionist stopped me, "who are you? What do you want?" She asked me.

"My name is Sanvi, I want to meet Jay... sorry Mr. Sanjay Saho", I replied.

"Do have an appointment?" She asked me.

"No, I am his girlfriend", I replied.

"What?", She laughed. I controlled the urge to slap her and asked her again," is he here or not? "

She glared at me and was about say something... but another girl whispered something in her ear and the receptionist face changed Suddenly.

"Sorry madam, I don't know you. Sir is in his office you can use his personal elevator", she said.