Chapter 6

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Y/n P.O.V
As I wake up I feel a warth wrapping around me "huh" I open my eyes and make direct eye contact with mb/n "AHH!" I jump up and fall off the bed as I close my eye waiting for impact I feel arms wrap around my waist "woah calm down there love" I open me eyes to see mb/n pull me back into a hug "let's just stay like this for a little while longer I feel his breath on my neck and I nuzzel into his chest "I love you too" I mumble and I feel his arms tighten around me and I feel his heart beat Faster "say it again" I smile "I love you t-" I'm cut off by his lips connecting with mine "mf~" my eyes widen in surprise but soon after I kiss him back 'wait how did I get in my bed' I push him off of me "umm how did I get in my bed in my house" I look under the covers at what we are both wearing "and HOW did you and I get into my clothes" I look up at him and he smiles at me "well I took you home and showed us then I dressed us both then I took us to your bed where I feel asleep with you in my arms" I blush and hide my head in his chest "Don't act so shy it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" I lightly smack his arm and sit up "how about I make us breakfast" I look over to see him standing up "sounds good" I smile and stand up "just wait for me in the kitchen" I walk over to my fish tank "sorry fishy I was out late. It wont happen again after all you are the most important thing in my life" I grab the fish food and pour some in "I love you fishy. Mwah" I blow a kiss at him and turn around to walk but I bump into something "mb/n didn't I tell you to wait in the kitchen" I look up to see him staring at my fish "oh this is my fish his name is fishy isn't he handsome" I point at him and look back at mb/n to see him glaring "alright I'm going to go make us breakfast now come on" I grab his arm and drag him out of the room and into to living room beside the kitchen "just sit down there" I let go and walk into the kitchen 'now I think maybe some (favourite breakfast) will do' I rumage through the cupboards and fridge for the ingredients 'aha here we go' I continue making breakfast for us both when I feel a shiver run down my spine 'huh' I turn around to look behind me and see mb/n leaning against the wall staring at me "oh mb/n I thought I told you to sit down" I turn back to the food as it finishes cooking "ok here we go" I grab out two plates and dish the food onto both plates "ok breakfast is done" I pick up the plates and go to turn around but stop when I feel a breath on my neck "mb/n" I question without turning around "hmm yes" my eyes widen in surprise when I hear his voice right next to my ear "breakfast is ready" I watch his arm snake around my waist "smells good" I turn around to see him walking towards the table 'ok. That was totally not creepy' I walk out and place a plate in front of him then next to him "so what are you doing after this" I sit down next to mb/n and look over at him "I'm going to open the shop as always" I say while I shove a peace of breakfast in my mouth "oh well that just won't do. How about a picnic in the park down the road from your home" I shake my head "I'd love to but-" I cut off by mb/n squeezing my thigh "aww but I wanted to spend time with you" I blush and shove the last bit of food in my mouth before answering "fine" I watch out of the corner of my eye as mb/n smiles "you won't regret this" I smile while I stand up and take our plates into the kitchen "here I'll turn on the television for some background noise" I grab the remote and turn on the television "the body was found just this morning by the landlord who was coming to collect the rent money" I place the dishes in the sink while listening "this appears to be the work of notorious mafia boss mb/n it is not yet clear why f/n was attacked but from what little information we have. it has been suggested that this was a person attack considering she was tortured before death" I feel my body grow cold as I freeze and hear the television turn off 'what' I turn pale as I feel a body press against my back and a breath on my ear "love. You weren't supposed to know about this" I start crying "no hey shh shh shh. Don't cry love" I watch as my face is turned to face him and his tongue licks my tears away "sweet. Just like you" he tuck's a peace of hair behind my ear "we are going to postpone our picnic and go straight to my place" I shake my head "no I want to go out with you on this picnic" I smile at him 'I need to escape' I watch him blush "oh how you tempt me but I'm convinced" I watch him grin "convinced your trying to escape" I frown "I'm not dumb my love. You and me are meant to be There is no need to be in denial of our love" I suddenly feel a sharp object press against my neck as I turn to look at it I notice it's a needle "it's ok I'll just knock you out for the ride to my hou- our house" I start to fry again "please don't I'll behave" I plead and watch him smile "we shall see then" I watch him stand up "there is one more thing I have to do before we go" I watch him walk off towards my bedroom and I follow behind him curious of what he is doing "aha! There you are" I notice him talking to my fish "what are you going to do with my fishy" I watch him grin and grab the fish out from the tank "this" he throws the fish and the ground and stomps on it "NO" I drop down and push his foot away to see my fish squashed and his guts splattered around him "why" I cry into my hands "there is only room for one person in your life and it's me. You can only love me. Not this dumb fish" I feel him pick me up "let's go" as he is carrying me bridal style out side towards his car I continue crying into my hands "it's ok love soon you will be happy though I don't see a reason to be upset now" I watch as he places me in the passenger seat then shuts the door 'I need to get away from him' I feel him get into the driver seat "seatbelt my love" I watch him lean over me and put my seatbelt on for me and before he sits back down he kisses me on the lips "remember what you did to me back there" see him point to the back seat then I hear his seatbelt Click "remember what I did to you" I feel my gut twist "remember how we made each other feel" I hear him start to car "want to do it again" I start to shake with fear 'I had sex with a murder' I continue to look out the window 'I need to get away from him but how-' I suddenly smile with a plan "what's got you so happy" I turn to look at him and do my best to make a seductive face "you. You've got me so happy" I reach over and rub his thighs "and what do you think your doing" I smirk at him "this"I quickly unzipped his pants and took out his dick "y/n I'm trying to driv-" I cut him off my Taking his dick into my mouth deep-throating him "ahha~" I start bobing my head up and down each time letting his cock touch the back of my throat "AhaA~ fuck yes~ like that. More-RAAH!" I cut him off by biting down on his dick and tried opening the door to run Taking off my seat belt but the door handle doesn't open "y/n" I shivered at him voice "turn and look at me" I don't move "I said look at me my love" I turn to look at him to see a gun pointed at my head "wrong choice. Now I have to do something I didn't want to do" I close my eyes as I feel him Press the gun to my head as I wait for death I feel something sharp poke my neck "ah!" I open my eyes and see him take out a needle from my neck "wha-" I'm cut off by my vision getting blurry and my body getting heavy "n-no" I try to sit up "shh don't fight it my love just accept it. Just let the drowsiness take over" I feel him kiss my forehead and I slip unconscious 'what will become of me'

Mb/n P.O.V
I watch as his body sinks into the seat and I look down at my cock "the fucking-" I sigh I rub my cock gently and rub away some blood off my dick "aha~ your saliva is still on my cock" I start jerking off mixing the blood and spit all over my cock "mm~" I move over and lean my head on y/n's shoulder as I jerk off "it hurts. But it feels good as well" I lick y/n's ear and smell his hair as I feel myself getting closer to cumming "fuck my love" I grab his head and gently move his head down towards my cock "come on love open that pretty little mouth of yours" I gently press my fingers to his lips and open his mouth "fuuk~" I push the tip of my cock into his mouth "Ahaa~ shit I'm going to cum" I push his head all the way down making him deep-throat me "AHAA~" I buck my hips up and throw my head back as I cum deep into y/n's mouth "fuck love" I look down at his sleeping face and tuck his hair behind his ears "goodnight my love I'll see you when it's time for lunch" I kiss his lips and sit him back up in his seat 'alright let's go to our new home' I fix my pants then start the car and begin driving towards my place