fifth member of blackpink and she reads fanfiction of you - part two (requested)

"Sana," Nayeon cheerfully said as she locked her phone, a bright grin tugging at her lips as she stared at her best friend. "Someone has just arrived to see you."

Sana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion then looked away from Nayeon and over at the other girls, who were all sitting around looking just as gleeful as Nayeon did.

"What are you girls up to?" Sana asked but she didn't get an answer from them before a knock at the door was heard.

"Oh. I wonder who that could be?" Tzuyu said as she pretended to be clueless as to who was at the door.

"Sana, you should get it," Chaeyoung spoke.

"You're all acting so weird. I don't know what you're up to but I'm sure about to find out." She sighed as she got up from the sofa, sliding her phone into the pocket of her sweats before she got up and answered the door.

She sounded anything but thrilled before she opened the door and, at first, she didn't seem all that happy by the look on her face when it opened and you came face to face with her.

But as soon as she realized that it was you standing there in front of her, her mood changed and she instantly cheered up.

"Y/N,"

You watched her brown eyes light up but you had no idea that her heart was pounding against her chest both with excitement and nervousness.

"Hi, Sana. Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah, of course!"

She stepped aside and let you in.

"Are you here for Nayeon?"

That was her first thought, despite the girls already telling her that someone was here for her. But she knows how close Nayeon is with Jennie and how close Chaeyoung has become with Rose and because her mind had become blank due to you now being the only thing she could focus on, she didn't think it could be her that you're here to see.

"No, silly. I'm here for you."

"You are?" Sana asked, almost surprised to hear such a thing.

"Yeah. Can we talk? Privately?"

"Certainly. Follow me, we'll go to my dorm room."

You nodded and walked up the stairs to her room while the girls all squealed in excitement.

You entered Sana's room and she nodded to her bed, wordlessly telling you to sit there, and you took a seat at the edge of the mattress as she closed the door.

"So, we need to talk."

Sana's smile dropped, as did her heart.

That didn't sound very good, coming from experience of the times she's heard those words before.

But she took a seat beside you and anxiously waited to hear whatever you had to tell her.

To her surprise, you placed your hand on her knee. Your fingertips brushed across her skin and her heart began to leap in her chest.

"I know."

"Know what?"

"That you read fanfiction about me."

Her eyes went so wide you thought they might fall out of their sockets.

At first, due to the embarrassment she felt, she tried to deny it.

"What?" She nervously chuckled. "Who told you such a thing?"

"Jennie. Nayeon told her and she passed it on to me."

"Of course she did." Sana sighed as she buried her face in her hands.

"Sana? Why won't you look at me?"

"Because," she whined. "I'm so humiliated. She said she'd tell Jennie but, part of me thought she wasn't serious. I can't believe she told you that."

You giggled before gently pulling her fingers away from her face, wrapping yours around them.

"Jennie says that Nayeon said you have a crush on me. Is that true?"

The look Sana gave you was one of confusion, yet again.

But this time for an entirely different reason.

"You sound so surprised about that." She said. "You're beautiful, y/n. I'm almost certain that everyone has a crush on you."

"I don't know about that. I get my fair share of harsh comments. You'd be surprised." You joked but Sana could tell there was a little seriousness to it.

"They're jealous then. Or mad that they'll never get to have the life you do. Either one is possible. Trusts me, I know from personal experience."

You smiled and as soon as Sana saw it, her heart melted.

"So, you do like me then?"

"Yeah. Of course I do." Sana said before her smile faded as you stared at her and she realized you hadn't said anything in return. "I mean, I don't know if you feel the same or not but-"

You couldn't help it. You couldn't resist the urge any longer. You've felt it from the moment you saw her face. You couldn't fight the need to feel her lips against yours.

She was surprised, to say the least.

But you pulled away a couple of seconds after you put your lips on hers and she hadn't had the chance to melt yet.

She didn't say anything as she hooked her fingers under your chin and stared into your eyes for a few seconds before sending you an adorable grin and then putting her lips on yours for a sweet kiss.

You pulled away a few seconds later, biting your lip to hold back a grin.

"So... do you feel the same?"

You chuckled over her question.

"Yes." You said and put your forehead on hers. "I like you a lot, Sana."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that." She said with a sigh of relief.

"Oh, and I should also make a confession that there was a time that I read fanfiction of you too. Does that make you feel any better about that?"

Her heart skipped a beat as she nodded her head and watched your eyes fill with stars, just as hers had.

You put your arms around her and hugged her tightly.

There was something special between you; that was obvious to you both.

Your future with Sana was bright and you couldn't wait to see what it held.