Chapter 36

You got it? Monster asked helping me pick the diaper bag up.

Yeah thanks. I was struggling with this one arm thing. My shit felt like it was on fire. He said we had a major law suit coming since dude ran his light.

Give me the bag! He said taking it from my shoulder laughing a bit. That's the most of a smile I seen since yesterday.

Austin head weighed heavy on my chest as I walked up the stairs of Monsters home. It was so beautiful! It was huge like something from a magazine.

I laid Austin in his bed which was so freakin cute it was the shape of a dinosaur with a slide connected to it. His whole room was a dinosaur theme. I was able to pick my baby up. He was perfectly fine from the impact of the car. I was just overwhelmed with joy because he was okay. I wouldn't know what to do if something would of happened to him. I changed him and fed him before laying him down in his crib. Monster had a custom crib made for him for whenever we finally came to New York. The boys would share a connecting room. Ja'Kari side was also a dinosaur theme. His home decorator put so much thought and effort into these rooms I was so pleased.

How you feeling? Monster asked coming behind me and kissing my neck.

I'm okay.... How are you? We have really settled down to talk much. He took my hand and kissed it.

I'm okay if you and the boys are okay! He said with a forced smile. "Come on let me show you something!"  He led me out the room and down the hall and to his room. It was so huge and put together well. He led me over to the bathroom and he had a bubble bath with rose petals,milk and honey bath drawn for me with a glass of champagne on the side and candles lit and soft music played. I was in such awe of this set up. I never imagined in my life somebody ever going above and beyond for me like this.

What's all this?! I asked giggling.

It's been a rough couple days and I just want you to be able to unwine and relax.

His tub was imprinted into the middle of the floor with jets like a hot tub. I know this was gonna be just that.....RELAXING......!

He started to help me take off my clothes and helped me slowly into the water. It was nice and hot! The heat felt amazing on my aching body. "You not gone make me get in alone are you?" I questioned as he sat on the floor next to me.

Yeah baby enjoy.....

Come in please! I smiled widely. He bit his lip for a second and started to undress before walking down the stairs and getting into the tub. I walked over to him and we stood chest to chest. He picked me up and I straddled him as he took a seat on the bench. I wrapped my arm around him and he pushed my hair out my face a bit. I was trying so hard not to blush.

You believe in love at first sight? He asked as he glanced into my eyes. I couldn't he but to smile shyly and answer "yes"!