Chapter- 52 scars

Sanjay's POV

"Do you like that dress?" I asked her as she is observing the black dress in the magazine from some time.

"Huh..? "

"You are looking at that magazine from half an hour without flipping so I thought that you liked that dress".

"Yeah I like it", she replied.

"Then I will buy one for you", I remarked taking her in to my arms.

"But I don't wear that type of dresses", she whispered merely.

"why?"

"I have so many scars on my thighs and it is a short dress which expose my thighs, how can I wear it?", She explained.

"If you are uncomfortable then wear at home... infront of me", I said.

"But... no buts if you like it then don't sacrifice for unbothered reasons", I replied.

"Ok then", she smiled.

Immediately I took out a packet from backside and gave it to her.

"What is this?", She questioned.

"Open it instead of asking me", I raised my eyebrow.

She opened the package then stared at me in disbelief.
"When did you bought this dress?", She asked.

"Before buying this magazine", I chuckled.

"So you placed this magazine here on purpose?", she asked and I nodded.
"I liked the dress and I thought it will be good on you so I bought first piece", I explained.

"Thank you Jay..! I like it but I really don't like to wear this as it expose my scars. I think this won't suit me", she mumbled slowly

"Trust me Honey, I don't mind.  if you are comfortable to wear it in front of me then go a head but don't think about those scars".

"Ok, I will wear", she said kissing my cheek and went to her room to change.

After 10 mins she opened the door and called me in. when I went in, her back is facing me.

"Honey", I called her. she turned around making me gasp. She is beautiful in black... that Dress is perfect on her slender figure. She is looking at me nervously, I went to her directly and hugged her... "you are beautiful honey", I said and kissed her forehead.

She is just looking down then only I observed her scars... looking at them my hand turned in to fist and a lone tear escaped from my eye. There are so many scars, how can they do this to my angel?

"I already said that it won't suit me with this scars", she said and about turn but I grabbed her hand and said, 'I am sorry Sanvi, I am not there for you when you are suffering".

"It's ok Sanjay, now you are with me but do I deserve you? See, I have so many wounds in my heart and scars on my my body", she said nervously.

"Wounds can heal, scars can fade".

Sanvi's POV

"Wounds can heal, scars can fade".

Listening that I just slammed my lips against his caughting him offgaurd but he kissed back supporting me holding my waist.

After that He kissed me all over my face and sucked on my neck. An unknown feeling surged in me, goosebumps erupted on my whole body.
I stopped him when his hand reached the hem of my dress.

"I am not ready for this, I can't... sorry Jay", I said looking at his desire filled eyes.

He closed his eyes for a minute when he opened his eyes again they were clear with so much love. How can he change in just a minute?

"I am sorry Sanvi, I couldn't control. It won't happen again', he assured me kissing my forehead.

"I am sorry for disappointing you", I said sadly.

"Don't be sorry honey, we can do a lot more other than sex", he said lovingly.

"What?"

"Yeah baby, we can watch television, we can talk, we can cuddle and have night snack... we can do many things otherthan that. That is not the only thing in love... love is about understanding eachother and supporting. It is about sharing our pain and standing together for a lifetime. And I love you Sanvi, I can wait for you till my last breath", he said caressing my hair.

Fresh tears formed in my eyes hearing to his confession. I bit my lower lip to control my tears and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much Jay, I am lucky to have you'.

"Love you babe... "
...

We are watching television while cuddling on the couch. He was concentrated on television while my eyes are roaming on him.

How can he be so sensible? I am falling for him madly with each passing day. He is making me feel things which I never felt before.

All these years I am living like a dead body with pretending smile but now I want to live, I want to cherish my life with Sanjay... he changed me for good.

We can love others only when we love ourselves first and his love taught me selflove.

I love him, I love him morethan my self. I trust him with every piece of heart.

I left his hold when my phone rang, I picked up the call.

"When?"