✤ 23

"Good morning

"Good morning." Tiffany greeted as she walked down the stairs to see Mrs. Lee setting up the breakfast table.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How was your sleep?" She smiled at her.

"It was okay." Tiffany chuckled.

"Jet lag can be a real pain in the butt." Minhyuck said.

"Right." She smiled. "Where's Mark?"

"He's still sleeping." Mr. Lee said.

"Why don't you go and wake him up?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Oh, I don't want to invade his privacy-" Tiffany started.

"Just knock once and go in." Minhyuck said.

"Oh, okay." She nodded and walked back upstairs to Mark's room. She knocked once on the door and peeked inside.

She saw him hugging a pillow and sleeping while snoring slightly. She smiled as she entered his room and walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge.

She raked her fingers through his hair and sighed, "You've been working hard."

"Tiff?" He groaned slightly opening his eyes.

"Time to wake up, dummy." She chuckled.

"5 minutes." He said.

"Really?" She rolled her eyes. He chuckled.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked.

"You gotta get up first, though." She said.

He slowly sat upright and opened his arms, and she laughed, quickly wrapping her arms around him, making him laugh too.

"You're so clingy in the morning." She said.

"I know." He let out a breathy chuckle. "Are you free this morning?"

"I told you, I have to go shopping with aunty." She said.

"What are you even shopping for?" He asked.

"Christmas gifts for your members." She pulled away. "Breakfast's ready, Marko."

She started walking away but he grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back. "By what time will you be back?"

"Well...I think after lunch?" She said.

"Okay, good." He smiled. "I'll change and come down."

"Waiting." She chuckled and walked out of the room.

"Are you ready?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Yes, aunty." Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany sat in the passenger's seat as Mrs

Tiffany sat in the passenger's seat as Mrs. Lee drove to the city market first. Tiffany thought that small handmade gifts would be the best, so they were first going to the market, then if they couldn't find anything they'd go to the mall and then get lunch.

"So, did Mark tell you about his girlfriend?" Mrs. Lee asked and Tiffany jerked her head towards her.

"He has a girlfriend?" She asked. "Didn't he just say that he didn't have time for such stuff?"

Mrs. Lee started laughing. "You looked so scared right now."

"Aunty!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Why did you get so angry?" Mrs. Lee laughed.

"Oh, I mean, he's my best friend. If he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend, of course, I would be pissed off." Tiffany said.

"Are you sure it's because of that?" Mrs. Lee asked.

Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but didn't. 

"I've watched you two grow up together, well not that much for you, but I think seeing you grow up for 12 years is enough for me to say that I know what's going between you two." Mrs. Lee said.

"Nothing's going on between us." Tiffany looked out of the window.

"Oh, I know." Mrs. Lee said. "I'm talking about your feelings. You know he had a crush on you, right?"

"Yeah...yeah." Tiffany nodded. "I did too. we're cool about it."

Mrs. Lee chuckled. "I've known it way before he told me. He actually said it to me recently, like a few months ago."

"Can I tell you something?" Tiffany looked at her.

"Yeah." Mrs. Lee nodded.

"I think...I think I still like him." Tiffany said.

" Tiffany said