𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑆

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Well, the wand's not here let's bounce," Jay said lowly as he gave Mal a small squeeze, before he let go of her and looked at the rest of them. "let's go."

With that everyone started to walk out of the room, through one last glance at their parent's statues; all except Mal that is.

"Come on, wouldn't want to leave you behind." Lorelei said as she nudged her sister's arm, as she nodded towards the door.

"Give me a second," Mal said lowly as she glanced back at her sister with a small smile, interrupted Lorelei when she opened her mouth to say something. " just one minute."

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Finally, took you two long e-" Lorelei said jokingly as she saw her sister and Evie run into the room with the wand, before pausing when she noticed Jay reaching for it

"Finally, took you two long e-" Lorelei said jokingly as she saw her sister and Evie run into the room with the wand, before pausing when she noticed Jay reaching for it. "Jay wait!"

Her words going ignored as the boy only threw a smirk at her as he continued to reach for the wand, only Mal and Lorelei seeming to be worried about the forcefield surrounding it.

"Jay don't, no, no, wait!" Mal yelled waving her hand for him to stop, but the boy's hand had already came into contact with the force field.

It sending the boy flying back and onto the ground, whilst a siren blared loudly, causing them to raise their hands in an attempt to dampen the loud wail coming from the museum speakers.

"A force field and a siren?" Jay asked rhetorically as he slowly picked himself up from the ground, it was a miracle he didn't break a bone from being thrown.

"That's a little excessive." Carlos said a grimace on his face as he crouched down a bit, his hands also covering his ears, as he glanced around.

"If Jay would have listened to Mal and I, this wouldn't be happening," Lorelei said glaring over at Jay, who tried his best to avoid her gaze, before she heard what sounded like boots getting closer, causing to roll her eyes.

"Let's go." She said grabbing a hold of Carlos's shirt -because he was closest- pushing him towards the door, before pushing the rest of them before her.

"Hurry!" Mal whisper/yelled as they started running back through the museum halls, making sure to avoid the direct paths so they wouldn't run into the guard.

It was a wonder on why they only had one man guarding the museum, probably because they believed no hero's child would break into a museum.

Somehow while they were running, Lorelei ended up in front of everyone once again, so she made sure to stop right in front of the doors they used to come in waving the rest of them out.