chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"

Hey,
I know you all know already but still I'll warn you all. 😉

👉This chapter contains mature content ahead 🔞🔞

👉And yes, I hope this chapter will get 400+ votes

Ok then I'll stop.

Enjoy ❤

ALEXANDER'S POV

"Get On the bed, All naked Wife!"

I said to my dear little wife while sitting on the sofa, who listened my command and looked at me with her baby blue eyes which were filled with disbelieve and shock.

I think I scared her more then required..

But what can I do?

My anger took control on me when I heard her very insecure voice asking me

Do you still love her?

I thought I took care of her insecurities but no I was wrong and when she asked or I said almost thought I was still in love with my ex!

My anger took the lead I lead her out of the party. To show her what's perfect in my eyes.

Whole ride back I was just thinking about my actions.

Love and Layla..?

There both words together seems foreign to me now.

But why?

Because There was a time when I was in love with Layla. Or that's what I thought
But being divorced for 3 years nearly and the very unexpected entry of Eva in my life and heart proved the theory wrong that I was once In love with her.

Now she was again in front of my eyes, my mind did few unexpected things. He started to compare them both.

While driving I remembered my action with Eva and layla.

With layla I wasn't this. I was different with a very different side of mine.
Me and layla had Sex multiple times in our 2 years of marriage but never for once I felt the urge to hold her in my arms after our session.

Never I felt I will die without her.

Never I felt if I will not touch her I'll become crazy.

Never I felt if I'll let her talk to other man they will snatch her from me.

Never I felt I'll always had her infront of my eyes.

But with Eva I felt every damm things.

Whenever she is near me I feel a undeniable urge to touch even. Even it's just holding her hand.

Whenever she is near me I felt like holding her close to me.

I felt like I'll go crazy if I'll not see her infront of my eyes for long.

I felt like burning when I saw anyone eles staring at her.

I felt like I'll brust with jealousy when I saw her attention on any other person near me.

I felt very content whenever I hold her in my arms.

I felt very satisfied and peaceful when I put my head on her chest and she run her soft fingers in my hairs.