Yes mo- Scarlett

Author: at this point, I'm just gonna let Scarlett kill Y/N😬

———

The door opened and Candice Swanepoel walked in.

Candice greeted everyone with her soft voice and smiles before she walked towards the bed. She then smiled at Madison before squeezing herself to caress Y/N's cheek.

"Hey, angel. Are you okay? I went here as soon as the plane landed. The angels and I are out of town for a photoshoot. I hope you're feeling well. I was so worried, but I couldn't contact you." Candice said.

Y/N actually smiles. "Thank you, Candy. But yeah, I'm fine." (Why did you smile, Y/N? Want a death sentence?)

Scarlett raised an eyebrow at that and crossed her arms.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss you, dude." Hailee mumbled.

Y/N looked more comfortable around Candice than with Madison.

Candice smiles at the nickname. She nodded, "I'm glad to hear that, if you need any—"

Scarlett had enough, these women needs to know that Y/N is hers. With that, she walked towards the bed and gently pulled Y/N in for a kiss.

It was so sudden and so sweet that it took Y/N's breath away.

Scarlett caresses Y/N's jaw, licking the Captain's bottom lip and biting it as she pulled away.

Y/N let out a small sound of pleasure and Scarlett smirked at that. She looked at Y/N and raised an eyebrow once Y/N opened eyes and stared at her. Then Scarlett stood up and looked at Candice and Madison.

"Don't worry, ladies, she's well taken care of." Scarlett husked. Then she looked at Y/N, and she smirked. "Right, honey?"

"Y-Yes mo— Scarlett." Y/N stuttered. Oh come fucking on, did I almost called her mommy? In front of everyone? Get your shit together, Y/N! She scolded herself.

Scarlett caught on that and smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Good girl."

***

"So, you're telling me that Candice is also your ex girlfriend?" Scarlett raised an eyebrow. She knew Madison was Y/N's ex, but she didn't know Candice was also Y/N's ex. All she knew was they were just friends, since Elise is a fashion designer, Y/N met models along the way.

As soon as Madison and Candice left, the interrogation started.

Y/N just nodded, lips tightly sealed together. She's legit scared, Scarlett looked like she's ready to chop off her breasts.

"Are we not gonna talk about the fact that Y/N almost called Scarlett, mommy?" Robert asked, laughing.

"Shut up." Y/N said, glaring at Robert.

"For how long did you date her?" Scarlett asked, crossing her arms and keeping her eyes on Y/N.

Y/N looked at Scarlett and gulped, "Um, for three months." She answered and looked at everyone, asking for help.

"Don't look at them, they won't help you." Scarlett said.

Y/N almost whimpered, she looked at Scarlett and she smiles sheepishly. "Scar, come on. It was long time ago, why are you asking now?" She said.

Scarlett just hummed, tilting her head.

Y/N gulped.

"Is there any more ex girlfriends I should know?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N was about to say something but Hailee had to talk.

"That one girl—" Hailee immediately shut up when Y/N glared at her.

"What girl?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh, you little." Y/N mumbled, glaring at Hailee.

"Sorry?" Hailee smiles sheepishly.

"Not cool, man." Tom whispered to Hailee.

Hailee just pursed her lips.

"Why does it feel like we're being scolded too?" Jeremy whispered to Chris H who's next to him.

Chris H shrugged, "I'm not sure. But it does feel like that." He agreed.

"Shush." Brie shushed Jeremy and Chris H and the two nodded, shutting their mouths. The only ones who doesn't feel like being scolded are Elizabeth and Brie, they actually find this amusing.

"We should go?" Tom spoke, raising his hand.

Robert stood up almost immediately, "Good idea, kid."

"What?!" Y/N's eyes widened. "No! Stay!"

Scarlett smirked. "It's getting late, you guys should go."

Everyone nodded. They hugged Scarlett and Y/N, bidding them good night and goodbye.

"I'm gonna kill you, dude, once I'm out of here. I'm gonna haunt you." Y/N whispered to Hailee.

"I love you, dude. I hope you live." Hailee said and kissed Y/N'a cheek before running away.

"Bye." Scarlett waved and closed the door, locking it.

Y/N gulped again. "W-Why are you locking the door, babe? You can't do that, nurses will come and check on me."

"Not for another hour, baby." Scarlett said, smirking. She walked towards the bed and sat on it, then she straight up cupped Y/N's chin, turning her head to look at her.

Y/N bit her lip.

"Now," Scarlett husked. "Are you gonna tell me anything? Perhaps that girl Hailee talked about? Or any ex girlfriends?" She asked, glancing at Y/N's lips.

"I-I..."

Scarlett smirked. "Come on, princess, talk."

"N-No more ex girlfriend, j-just Candice..." Y/N said, stuttering.

Scarlett raises an eyebrow, "Hm, who's that girl Hailee mentioned?" She asked.

"Just um, just someone." Y/N said.

"Details." Scarlett pushed, letting go of Y/N's face.

"Fine," Y/N sighed. "Hailee was talking about a girl that um, I slept with two weeks after Madison and I broke up."

"Who was it?" Scarlett asked.

"Um, Cara. Cara Delevingne." Y/N answered. "We just slept, one time. That was it."

Scarlett chuckled, shaking her head. She moved closer, and cupped Y/N's cheeks. "You're mine, right?"

Y/N nodded her head. "Always have been and always will be. It's not even a question."

"Good." Scarlett whispered and kissed Y/N.