𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your age: 15

Summary: You have a boyfriend, and bring him home for the first time.

A/n: The boyfriend is...ThOmAs bRodiE sAnGstEr. (Because I am not creative with casts.) Plus, in this, Endgame never happened and no one died, so Yelena and Kate are in this one too.

----

"Don't worry, you've got this." You reassured Thomas, as he fixed his hair and asked you about it for the hundredth time.

"But you're Natasha Romanoff's daughter so naturally you have a family of...scary people." He said.

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair, as you said, "Tommy, you need to calm down, because my family is not intimidating at all!"

Thomas said nothing, and waited as you spoke for F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Hey, Fri, can you tell my Dad I'm here?" You asked, walking in with Thomas.

"Of course, Miss Stark." F.R.I.D.A.Y replied.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" You called out. Your entire family of...many people rushed into the living room to greet you.

"Peter! How you doing?" You asked your makeshift brother, Peter Parker.

"Y/n, who is this strange new boy who stands like a coward behind you?" Boomed your Uncle Thor.

"Right, guys, meet Thomas, my boyfriend." You grinned, pushing him forward.

Your Uncle Steve looked at him with narrow eyes and said, "Have a seat, Thomas."

Both you and Thomas sat down with the family, and Russian accent came from the side as your Aunt Yelena said, "So, Thomas, what are your intentions with our Y/n?"

"Um...I really like her, and my intentions are purely good and normal." He nervously said.

"They better be." Your makeshift sister Kate walked in, cleaning one of the arrow she had for emphasis.

You pinched the bridge of your nose and turned to Nat, "Mama, help."

"Sorry, devochka but this is a ritual." Natasha nodded at the OG six, and who immediately came into their 'protective dad' modes.

While Clint was chill, Bruce and Tony both threatened Thomas that they'd shut him in a suit and send him to Siberia if he hurt you.

"If you dare mistreat Lady Y/n, my brother Loki and I shall send you to the very depths of Muspellheim." Boomed Thor.

"Helheim, even. I mean, it depends on the offence, honestly." Said Loki from the corner of the room.

Wanda glared at him, "If Y/n's tears are ever because of you, I will personally rip you limb from limb."

You leaned against your mom and sighed, "Guys, please chill out. I will hurt you all if you dare scare him away."

"Too bad, Beantown." Chuckled Yelena as Kate sat on her lap.

"Katelena, I suggest you keep it PG." Nat glared at the two.

"Katelena?" Thomas looked at you.

"Their ship name. Tony coined it." You explained.

"Oh, interesting. Your family is terrifying though."

"Just give it a second and you'll meet more of them."

"Y/N/N!" Boomed Alexei as he and Melina walked in. "Dedushka!" You grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Ah, I see Y/n has a boyfriend." Melina nodded at the gathering of Avengers.

"Did you guys seriously come all the way from Ohio JUST to threaten my boyfriend?" You rolled your eyes.

"Yes." "No." Alecei and Melina said in unison.

"Goddamn it." You swore. "language, I know!" You looked at Steve.

Melina took a seat next to you, and said ,"Okay, Mr Whats-his-name, Y/n is my heart and soul. If you dare to hurt a hair on her head I will--"

"Kill me? Yes. I've got that threat several times in the last five minutes." Thomas interjected. "And it's Thomas."

"Number one rule, Tommy." You sighed, "Don't interrupt Melina Vostkoff."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Y/n this boy is a keeper." Alexei grinned, "He know who to fear."

"Seriously?!" You exclaimed before yet another round of threats continued.

"I love my family." You laughed before comforting your terrified boyfriend.

---
Kinda burnt out but it's nice, ngl.